Thread: Enanthate 300

meatball2011 is offline Junior Member

Enanthate 300

Hi,

Posting for my friend who is starting college football soon. I played college ball(USC) over a decade ago, but I was clean. So I need answers cause I don't know a lot about steroids . He is only 21 and doesn't know much either.

He has 2 bottles of enanthate 300/10ml.

He wants to front load with 600 mg a week for 2 weeks(shots split mon/thurs).
    Then he's going to run a maintainence dose of 300mg every week. His question is, should he just take one shot a week of 300mg, say every Friday, the day before a game?

He also wants to run anavar or winny, your thoughts of those to compounds added to the enanthate?

I've asked this question before, but want some more detail and some experiened college athletes to answer.

Thanks,

MEATBALL

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ids&highlight=

There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bump

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    dont run test e if u can be tested.

he is startin football, dont go on steroids . That is essentially cheatig at its worst cuz u dont even give it a go natty...

he will get bigger faster stronger if the fball program is worth a darn.

stay off the gear.

cb714 is offline Member
    How often do they get tested in college ball?

Blog Entries
    if u win, u get tested more

nice reply's but no answer on his stack. lol

he plays d-3, so they don't test. i played d-1 they test so i never did steroids .

should he run a low dose all season, or a higher dose like one would do in bodybuilding. (500/wk)
    i heard a lower dose is all you need during the season. what can he stack with enanthate during the season that will help his speed. he is afraid of getting to big on enanthate and losing speed.

Anyone???

please no AAS......to young not being an ass,but seriuosly not good

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meatball2011 View Post
    nice reply's but no answer on his stack. lol

he plays d-3, so they don't test. i played d-1 they test so i never did steroids .

should he run a low dose all season, or a higher dose like one would do in bodybuilding. (500/wk)
    i heard a lower dose is all you need during the season. what can he stack with enanthate during the season that will help his speed. he is afraid of getting to big on enanthate and losing speed.
    D3 does test; they are all administered by the NCAA.

BurntRbr is offline Junior Member
    No AAS at 21. You are not thinking clearly

He's already bought it and is going to use them. Help him or not, i guess. & they don't test d3 here in california. don't know what to tell you.

help him out...I don't know enough about them, i just don't want him to tear something cause he took the wrong kind or too much. i don't encourage steroids , but he's going to do them, i want him to do them right.

MEAT

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meatball2011 View Post
    He's already bought it and is going to use them. Help him or not, i guess. & they don't test d3 here in california. don't know what to tell you.

help him out...I don't know enough about them, i just don't want him to tear something cause he took the wrong kind or too much. i don't encourage steroids , but he's going to do them, i want him to do them right.

MEAT
    Must be new. Because I was tested and I was D3 in California.

Blog Entries
    they test ALL ncaa schools. d1,d2,d3 all of them.

well,

since nobody advised me what to tell him to take. i guess he's just going to do what his bro science teammates tell him to do. thanks anyway juice-heads

meat

6' 245 natural

Thread Information