ACE5HIGH is offline Member

AAS cycle and Prescription drugs

I have a buddy (Seriously a real buddy LOL). Is a Marine who is not currently active. He's run a few cycles back while he was active (years ago) and wants to start another cycle of Test/Deca /Dbol . However, he currently taking pain killers (Vicodin) I believe its 5mg vic's 2-3 times per day. This is because he was in a bad car accident and has had back problems for many years, even post surgery.

He doesnt think the cycle will be a problem while taking the vic's (says its low dose). I on the other hand would like to see him drop the D-bol and at least just run the IM cycle (Im planning on showing him this thread).

What are some thoughts on this subject, do you think if he's not doing any orals he will be ok? Also, would this be a problem for his PCT?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    mixing the painkillers and d-bol will be fine.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    i agree with the drop the dbol . that will just swell his muscles more than truely grow. and if he has to take opiates 3x a day for pain, then the additional water weight would only add to the pain.

deca has the same 'lubrication' effects as dbol, and actually increases the myocytes which increase recovery and growth.

but its the pain issues that the meds are for worry me more than possible interactions between them.
    interaction wise ull be fine as said above, but adding additional weight *water weight* on a already hurtin body from injuries... u gotta be very careful is all ill say. I wouldnt do it untill i could go with out that much codone...

personally, i would try stretches and yoga to help get mobility back w/o pain. going on steroids will tighen up the muscles and increase problems.

The theory is that the cycle will help him with his pain (injury recovery) which to my understanding is not muscular based. I try to be real careful personally about overloading the liver and kidneys so thats why I recommended to drop the d-bol. Hopefully the two together will not overly tax his liver, and thats why the recommendation was made about it being safe...

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    whats his proposed cycle?

def dont do dbol . like i said, mostly water weight.

test/deca is a good combo but make it a trt dose or a lil more of test and same for deca. dont run crazy amounts of gear for injury recovery

All I know is thats his fav cycle is Test/Deca , I dont know the dose, but he knows his stuff pretty good. I see what your saying about the water weight... Neither of us even considered that to be an issue, Im definitely going to mention it now though, thanx.

I was hoping to start together around the same time so I hope he does drop to d-bol Id like to try to stay neck and neck ;-)
    Last edited by ACE5HIGH; 06-13-2011 at 11:10 PM.

markiejw is offline Junior Member
    Wouldn't the combination of dbol and vic absolutely destroy his liver?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What dose of Dbol does he want to run?
    I don't know much about Vicodin dosing, but it is liver toxic, so the combo should probably avoided.

Thread Information