angelgabe is offline New Member

Just started my first cycle today. Question about cardio.

Hi everybody. I'm a noob. Here are a few things about me.
    I live in the San Diego area. I'm 29, 175lb, 6'1". I worked out a lot in my youth when I did martial arts but stopped when I broke my arm and started working. At 26 my metabolism slowed down and I went from 160lb to 230 in less than a year. Since then I've started exercising regularly and am currently in the best shape of my life. I just started my first cycle today of a supplements called M-Stane. My boss recommended it to me and it's been quite effective for him so far.
    Here's my question: Originally I was hoping to do a cycle of just Anavar . I'm not really looking to get gigantic, I'd really prefer to get very cut and at most get up to 180lb. I still have plenty of body fat so I need to lose some of that as well as gaining lean muscle. The gentleman at the nutrition store told me I should avoid doing too much cardio as it will "eat away at my muscles". Since I'm not going for the bulky look and my boss is getting pretty huge I'm wondering if there would be any benefit to me continuing a regular cardio regimen. I am planning to finish the last 4 weeks of the cycle with P-Stane which is supposed to be similar to Winstrol unless I manage to find some actual Anavar. Should this suffice to cut me up after I get bulky? Any advice for a noobie is welcome. Thanks, all!

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    regardless your cycle, cardio is due twice per day, in the morning at empty stomach(45 min or more) and after work out (30min to 45).
    I good diet will be more beneficent to you, make sure you have one in place, other wise, gear won't work.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you doing a cycle of Anavar ? Or some PH from a nutrition store?

Justhav2p is offline Junior Member
    You need a DIET, CARDIO, and WEIGHT TRAINING>

Thats it.

angelgabe is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Are you doing a cycle of Anavar? Or some PH from a nutrition store?
    It's a PH called M-Stane (Superdrol), when I'm done with that 4 week bottle I'll be cutting with P-Stane. It was my desire to do a cycle with Anavar but I couldn't find any.

Thread Information