seankc1989 is offline New Member

Help needed please guys

I am 21 years old and have been training for 4 years. I understand i am a little young for steroids but have got to a certain point using diet and hard work and cannot get any further.
    I have settled for a cutting steroid as i don't want to put on too much weight, test propionate 100, will be doing 100ml every 2-3 days and probably stacking with creatine as like I say I don't want to get to big which I would stacking with Dbol or Deca or summat like that.
    Any one got any tips for me as i haven't yet started and have been told the injections with test prop are very very painful lol. Think I will alternate between top of arm and glutes. Can someone please help me,
    Many Thanks
    Sean

stpete is offline Banned
    Can you add height, weight, diet and workout routine?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    TOO EARLY FOR STEROIDS .

If at 21 you cannot go any further? Something is off with your diet. Please re-think your plan.

WELCOME!!! Hang and learn. Enjoy~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

stpete is offline Banned
    haha...I was getting there, just want to see his diet and help if i can. Or the pros in the diet section can lend a hand.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    if u need a psychological boost, then look at supplements. NO boosters, creatine, protein shakes.
    its amazing once u get ur diet down, how fast the fat melts and u bulk quick.

stay away from steroids now, cuz all u want are looks.... IMO not a good reason to risk havin limp dick problems

I will update all my details on my profile when i get time but yeah it probably is more of a psychological thing and i am gonna be taking creatine with it lol. I spose you are right with the image thing too cuz I am going on holiday in one month and wanna get ripped. TBH I am not far off anyway which is why i went for Prop and not Dbol or summat like that. I will also admit my diet has gone down the pan a little bit recently due to working away however before that it was very good, well at least healthy lol maybe not good. Thanks for all the responses guys.

Also I have just tried to update my profile and it says I don't have sufficient privileges to edit the info ??????

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Hey man, welcome. Yes your too young, I did my first when I was 23 and still wished I had waited. Anywho you should also check out the supplement forums as there are great products on the market to give you "steroid like" effects. Im speaking of the NO/Creatines and few other items. You need to be careful to with other supplements though as some will shut you down just like real aas cycles, not provide the benefits, and have negative effects. Look into the NO/creatines and maybe some T-force, Great stuff.

What is NO/Creatine. Is there a difference from normal creatine. I was going to have mutant mass protein powder, think it was around 1200 calories and 50g of protein per scoop but didn't bother and bought prop instead but have not started my course yet. TBH I am only looking on doing this one course and dont think I will do them again after. Will prob just go onto supplements then but I have them now so it would be a waste to not take them lol

Blog Entries
    lol... if u do it right gear can be more addictive than heroin. just with no withdrawl... so i highly doubt ull do one cycle.

as said before, look into ur diet and supplements.

no is nitric oxide booster, a vasodilator
    creatine u shuld know if not then STAY OFF STEROIDS !!!

I suppose you are more than likely right, I am going to get my Creatine tomorrow so am I best off getting a NO creatine then. Also I think I am going to do the course as I have them now and doubt I will get a refund lol. I may try to sell them instead tho if you think that would be the better idea

Blog Entries
    lol but no selling talk here

check out the discountsupplements link at the bottom, its WAY cheaper than GNC for the same stuff!

and head over to the diet forum and ull find more knowledge than the guy at gnc also

Thread Information