winman23 is offline New Member

recommendations?

im looking for the best combo for me, i can only work out full time about 4 months a year and the rest i can maintain due to the sport i am in. i dont want to gain too much weight im already 6'5 215 and it would be my first time taking any type of steroid .
    thanks

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    well... we need much more info than that... goals, stats, what sport? etc

but if ur in a sport, stay natty and clean up ur diet...

goal is to get to a new level in hockey nothing with looks. my bf% is around 10 and i want o get a pro contract. my diet is pretty good as is and i just want to get stronger and faster (than i would naturally) in the 3 months i have left till i head into training camp.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    so when u begin training camp, ull be in a PCT where u are weaker, slower, and get tired easier cuz u wont have enough test in ur body and with the additional stress of training camp, it will only weaken you.
    or if u dont, and stay on during training camp and delay pct for during season, then you will lose strength and speed and power, which then they can say, well we gave him a chance but he got real weak and soft all of a sudden. cuz u dont have the steroids going thru ur system

not enuff time IMO.
    ur diet can always improve, look for supplements to get that additional edge ur wanting. being bigger, faster and stronger doesnt make you a better player.

if ur gonna cycle, you should do it when you have more time to cycle, and recover fully before u go in cuz thats what ur gonna keep.

thank you very much

Justhav2p is offline Junior Member
    I would go to a boxing camp on your off time now, you guys need to shed more blood on the ice.

Thread Information