Malter is offline New Member

Need some help !! Found testosterone enanthate in my son's room.

Hi guys,

As you have read in the title I found some of what i believe are steroids in my son's room. I'm new to this forum and don't have a broad knowledge about anabolic steroids but have been training for around 10 years now.

I had a talk with him a couple nights ago, and I convinced him not to take it, but knowing him he probably will.

He turned 18 this year. I am worried for his health. I'm not sure what else he has, but how can i ensure he has the safest cycle possible if he does end up taking it?

Scarface69 is offline Associate Member
    18 is still pretty young to consider using gear. It will mess up his natural hormones

There is no safest cycle at 18 years old. Dump the gear(or send it to me) and take away his money so he cant buy more. Ground him, beat the crap out of him, use whatever method you wish to prevent him from making this big mistake.
    Last edited by JimmySidewalk; 06-14-2011 at 04:08 AM.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    trolling kid .lol

munsun86 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    trolling kid .lol
    2nd that

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ids&highlight=

There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Teach him that at his age FOOD is better than any steroids he can find especially if he is interested in girls in any way and doesnt want to start having ED issued at 18 1/2, now that would be depressing. Explain to him, first thing that happens is within a couple of weeks his balls shrink up like when he was 12 then the #1 thing that goes wrong is people get ED (erectile dysfunction) after cycle because their natural testosterone does not start back up properly. This is for any steroids, oral or injectable and even more so for PH (pro hormones) the fake stuff anyone can buy. They seem to give more negative sides than the real stuff.

smashingbox is offline Associate Member
    Bro where in Aus are you? I offer a totally free service to all Australians, I will collect unwanted gear and see that it is disposed of in my glutes, I mean safely.

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    trolling kid .lol
    Without a doubt, I like the stock photo too.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Well if he ends up doing it you will know only when he begins to grow, ofcourse he wont tell you. ( I wouldnt tell my father/mother if I were 18) So you cant ensure he will do it safely. Life of hard knocks, meaning let him make the mistakes and learn the hard way as to why he should listen to good advice.

Why don't you introduce him to this board so he can get educated. I don't believe you can force kids do something they don't want to do. You have to help them find the right information so they can make up their own minds.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well I look at it like this.I would explain all the dangers of aas at his age.And wat could happen.But like you said.He will probaly do them anyway.Educate YOURSELF about them.And be ready for problems he may encounter.This may sound bad.But I would much rather have my son doing test.Than snorting a line of coke.Good luck and watch him close.

stpete is offline Banned
    At 18 he probably gets turned on if the wind blows in a certain direction. Most kids won't listen to harms it will do their bodies, so hit him w/ the sexual side effects and how embarrassed he'll be when some hot girl wants to screw and he can't get it up. The girl will be offended and he's just lost that chance forever. I'd just leave it at that without getting into all the different steroids and their sides if you know what i mean.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Guys, carefully read over the last sentence of the OP's post. That holds the key to this BS thread.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Guys, carefully read over the last sentence of the OP's post. That holds the key to this BS thread.
    good call sir!

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Dont use AAS at 18. I did at 19 and f*cking wish I didnt...

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Give me a minute, im going to go find my troll spray...

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Bahahahah

CLAYWILKES is offline New Member
    I considered aas at 18yo too but I'm really glad that I didn't... WAY to many future health problems. I vote talk to him and if he doesn't listen break his arms. Absolutely no safe cycle for an 18yo. Read everything you can about a cycle at this age and you will agree hands down.

Boltfan909 is offline Junior Member
    I raffed.

Thread Information