Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    ACE5HIGH's Avatar
    ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    578

    Some advise from Prop Users Please

    Im want to give some Prop a try to kick start my Test-C cycle since Ive never used Test Prop before...

    I was wondering if I should ramp up my test-c since I would only be using the prop for first 4 weeks? I wouldn't want to decrease the total dose of test through my cycle would I?

    Also, can I mix the Cyp and Prop and pin EOD for first 4 weeks? This would be for convenience and also since I primarily stick quads I want to keep soreness down as much as possible, would this mild out the prop pain? Thanx!

    Example cycle:

    test cyp: 300 mg/wk Weeks 1-15
    test prop: 100 mg/eod Weeks 1-4
    Arimidex : .5 mg eod Weeks 1-15
    Last edited by ACE5HIGH; 06-14-2011 at 10:45 AM.

  2. #2
    MR-FQ320's Avatar
    MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Gods own country
    Posts
    3,007
    sounds reasonable to me, never done it myself so wait for another bro to chime in.

  3. #3
    Necrosaro's Avatar
    Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Canada(Miss you Mom)
    Posts
    1,547
    Why not just the prop and leave out the cyp?

  4. #4
    ACE5HIGH's Avatar
    ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    578
    Weird, I already posted a reply and nothing happened... So I apologize if this is a double post

    For me a number of reasons, less cost, less pins, more stable test levels (maybe?) Ive heard that response several times which leads me to believe that a Prop cycle would be superior to a test-e/test-c cycle? Is that true?

    In any event my test-c will be here in any day now and the prop is a few days behind it so its too late to change it up now anyway.

    My main concern is that if I start both the same time and drop the Prop at week 4 my test levels in turn will drop with it... prop+test-c > test-c right?

    So would I need to up my dose of the cyp at week 4 to compensate?

  5. #5
    10nispro's Avatar
    10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Louisiana. Source checks
    Posts
    3,467
    short esters are, imo, much better cycles than long esters. less sides all the way across the board. Yes, there is more pinning but worth it. To cut down on pain, warm the filled syringe and then inject slowly. Works wonders.. To answer your question you can mix them together and inject..

  6. #6
    10nispro's Avatar
    10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Louisiana. Source checks
    Posts
    3,467
    How much test do you want to run for the cycle per week?

  7. #7
    ACE5HIGH's Avatar
    ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    578
    Only running between a min-300 and max400, but prob 300 Cyp. Low dose long cycle (15-16week) . Kinda wish I had gone all Prop then to try it out... Oh well nex time.

    Will I be ok dropping the prop 4 weeks in if Im running at 300mg/week cyp? Am I going to feel a crash from stopping the prop at week 4 unless I up the Cyp at same time?

  8. #8
    Boltfan909's Avatar
    Boltfan909 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    77
    I am going to kick start my Test E cycle with prop like this:

    Prop- weeks 1-4 50mg EOD
    E-Weeks 1-4 250mg
    E-Weeks 5-14 500mg

    Basically just using the prop to get the effects quicker, but prefer E so I don't have to pin so much. Pinning ED or EOD for 14 weeks is a PAIN (literally).

  9. #9
    10nispro's Avatar
    10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Louisiana. Source checks
    Posts
    3,467
    run your cycle at 400/week. And no you want feel a "crash" after stopping the prop

  10. #10
    10nispro's Avatar
    10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Louisiana. Source checks
    Posts
    3,467
    I agree with shorter cycle or 8-10 weeks. but now need to taper the prop.

  11. #11
    Boltfan909's Avatar
    Boltfan909 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    77
    Forgot to mention I will run HCG towards the end of the cycle, Clomid+Nolva for PCT and am running A-sin all the way through at 12.5 EOD.

  12. #12
    ACE5HIGH's Avatar
    ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    578
    Im running HCG for most of the cycle also, only reason Im doing a longer than "Normal" cycle...

    So If I use prop toward the end of the cycle also, really Im able to keep my test levels "high" right straight through to the very end and then only need to wait like 4 days to start PCT? That sounds pretty awesome to me!

  13. #13
    ACE5HIGH's Avatar
    ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by intenselifter View Post
    Why are you starting with only 250mg Test E for the first 4 weeks? The Test E takes a while for blood levels to build up so may as well just start off with 500mg/week.

    week 1-14: 500mg Test E
    week 1-4: 75mg prop EOD
    I think he was thinking of ramping up (like I was asking about earlier) due to the use of the prop kick start. However this isnt his thread and im not planning on ramping it
    Last edited by ACE5HIGH; 06-14-2011 at 09:03 PM.

  14. #14
    ThE DarK KnighT's Avatar
    ThE DarK KnighT is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    102
    Test P should ideally be pinned, ED. Why do it if your not going to do it right? You can pin EOD but it is definitely not recommended. If you want to keep soreness down from pinning, consider Test E. For Test E, you pin twice weekly, instead of ED with the Test P.

  15. #15
    liftingheavyb is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7
    i pin 5 times a week with test p little over 500mg. while kick starting my test e whole point is to try to have your test levels not fluctuate a whole bunch and keep them steady

  16. #16
    ACE5HIGH's Avatar
    ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by ThE DarK KnighT View Post
    Test P should ideally be pinned, ED. Why do it if your not going to do it right? You can pin EOD but it is definitely not recommended. If you want to keep soreness down from pinning, consider Test E. For Test E, you pin twice weekly, instead of ED with the Test P.
    In many years ive never heard of EOD not acceptable time frames for Prop... Isnt the half life 4 days?

    BTW my cycle is Test-Cyp...
    Last edited by ACE5HIGH; 06-14-2011 at 09:00 PM.

  17. #17
    Far from massive's Avatar
    Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    No Sources Given
    Posts
    5,392
    What you are trying to do is to use Prop to adjust the amount of test flowing in your bloodstream during the weeks while the weeks where the long ester Enan has not had a chance to build up to its saturation point. Because of this if you want to try to keep your levels balanced and pin EOD you should use a decreasing amount of Prop EOD. Say for weeks 1-2 use 125 EOD then during week 3 use 100 and week 4 drop it to 75. This will allow your blood levels to be maintained at a fairly consistant rate through the whole cycle.

    Many will say this is not needed which is true, many will say its too complicated...for some it may be to me its not a real big challenge LOL. To those who say its too complicated or needless they would certainly would have said the same thing about sustanon if you had posted the idea before the pharmas came out with it.



    PS If any UGL really wanted to do the thing correctly... the way to go about it would be to make a cycle with sustanon where the ratio of short to long esters changed over time during the cycle to maintain blood levels. Using pharmaceutical sustanon made with a ratio intended for dosing in a TRT situation where injections are pinned every 2nd week at a dosage of 100-200 mg a week is far from ideal when we are pinning 200-400 mg twice per week.

  18. #18
    Boltfan909's Avatar
    Boltfan909 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by intenselifter View Post
    Why are you starting with only 250mg Test E for the first 4 weeks? The Test E takes a while for blood levels to build up so may as well just start off with 500mg/week.

    week 1-14: 500mg Test E
    week 1-4: 75mg prop EOD
    That is a good point... THe other 250mg test E that I add in will take an extra few weeks to kick so I'll prob feel a drop there for a few weeks.. I think I was thinking ass backwards there. Thanks for bringing that to my attention!

    My logic was that would be 1g of test a week for 4 weeks which seems way high, but realistically the E won't play a role till about the time I drop off the Prop..

  19. #19
    Boltfan909's Avatar
    Boltfan909 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    What you are trying to do is to use Prop to adjust the amount of test flowing in your bloodstream during the weeks while the weeks where the long ester Enan has not had a chance to build up to its saturation point. Because of this if you want to try to keep your levels balanced and pin EOD you should use a decreasing amount of Prop EOD. Say for weeks 1-2 use 125 EOD then during week 3 use 100 and week 4 drop it to 75. This will allow your blood levels to be maintained at a fairly consistant rate through the whole cycle.

    Many will say this is not needed which is true, many will say its too complicated...for some it may be to me its not a real big challenge LOL. To those who say its too complicated or needless they would certainly would have said the same thing about sustanon if you had posted the idea before the pharmas came out with it.



    PS If any UGL really wanted to do the thing correctly... the way to go about it would be to make a cycle with sustanon where the ratio of short to long esters changed over time during the cycle to maintain blood levels. Using pharmaceutical sustanon made with a ratio intended for dosing in a TRT situation where injections are pinned every 2nd week at a dosage of 100-200 mg a week is far from ideal when we are pinning 200-400 mg twice per week.
    I completely agree in regards to the UGL/Sus comment..

    So while you tapered the Prop down, where would you have the Cyp/E, at it's 'running' dose of say 500mg, or would you slowly ramp it up to meet when the prop dropped? After what Intense said I suppose it would only make sense to run it at the full 500 all the way?

  20. #20
    Dr Pepper's Avatar
    Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltfan909 View Post
    I completely agree in regards to the UGL/Sus comment..

    So while you tapered the Prop down, where would you have the Cyp/E, at it's 'running' dose of say 500mg, or would you slowly ramp it up to meet when the prop dropped? After what Intense said I suppose it would only make sense to run it at the full 500 all the way?

    Running it the whole way from the start at 500mg makes sense to me

  21. #21
    ACE5HIGH's Avatar
    ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    578
    Nice feedback everyone thank you! Finally some good aas conversation that doesn't include statements like........

    "Sup Homies, Im turning 18 next year and I started my first cycle of Tren /Deca /EQ/Anadrol for 6 weeks and I need to know warr to buy a PCT at?"


  22. #22
    ACE5HIGH's Avatar
    ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by intenselifter View Post
    Just noticed that you changed the cycle plan. The prop kickstart of 100mg EOD works out to be equivalent to 390 mg of Test C a week when you take into accout ester weight. You could run it that way it just overshoots your plan of doing a low dose cycle. Normally a 100mg EOD kickstart of prop would be used if you were running around 500 mg of Test C.
    You are correct sir, I was speaking hypothetically. I haven't actually calculated exact dose. Im thinking I may start it at 100mg eod and lower it to 75mg toward week 4. Put the theory to "test" ... No pun intended

  23. #23
    Boltfan909's Avatar
    Boltfan909 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    77
    Sorry bout that OP.. Was kinda just adding to your original question as it looks like we are going to be running very similar cycles.. Best of luck my friend!

  24. #24
    ACE5HIGH's Avatar
    ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltfan909 View Post
    Sorry bout that OP.. Was kinda just adding to your original question as it looks like we are going to be running very similar cycles.. Best of luck my friend!
    No prob, as long as its on topic I dont mind, good luck to you as well!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •