johnjohny is offline Associate Member

How or why would I have high estrogen 3 weeks after finishing pct

How or why would I have high estrogen 3 weeks after finishing pct
    Just wondering how that can happen and how I can get it under control and back to normal I have a little armindex left and only 60 mg of nolvadex left I can get more but would rather fix this problem with what I have cause I'm having libido problems had a thread yesterday on it I took 20 mg of nolvadex and had morning wood this morning first in a long time so I'm guessing I'm running a little high with estrogen still and I'm curious to how that could still be true after a good pct and how I can fix it without suffering rebound or any Ill effects staying off gear for a long time and just wanna get my system back to normal any legit help would be apprecaited

Actually finished pct only 2 weeks ago and have only had the wood problem for 4-5 days now

Can I get any moderators to reply I really need help

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnjohny View Post
    have only had the wood problem for 4-5 days now
    LOL The "Wood" Problem... Stats? was this a 1st Cycle? How do you know you have elevated estro, did you have BW recently done?

3rd cycle never had the problem before no blood work been looking to get it but it's like at least 200 everywhere online and I don't have the money it's my best guess it's high estrogen from ready past threads and putting my symptoms to theres and it just seems to fit and I took 20mg of nolvadex yesterday and had wood this morning idk if I should just chill and wait and the easy hard ins will come back or if I should use a low dose of arimadex or nolvadex until it normalizes I can get a hard on but it takes work and it goes away fast and Im trying to cut fat and worried if I have high estrogen it will be impossible to do it so that's my options chill and do nothing or take a little bit of nolvadex or arimadex I have left I'm gonna try and get the doctor to ok a hoon blood test when I see him at the end of the month I'm just going crazy with worry this has never happened before

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    nobody has a good libido post pct, its part of the deal

Huh really soo how long does it usually take to rebound back to normal

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    What did your PCT consist of?

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to get blood work done if your that concerned. Could just be a mental state that's causing these problems...

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Dont you have another thread with the same questions asked/answered? bite the bullet and get the BW done Bro.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnjohny View Post
    3rd cycle never had the problem before no blood work been looking to get it but it's like at least 200 everywhere online and I don't have the money it's my best guess it's high estrogen from ready past threads and putting my symptoms to theres and it just seems to fit and I took 20mg of nolvadex yesterday and had wood this morning idk if I should just chill and wait and the easy hard ins will come back or if I should use a low dose of arimadex or nolvadex until it normalizes I can get a hard on but it takes work and it goes away fast and Im trying to cut fat and worried if I have high estrogen it will be impossible to do it so that's my options chill and do nothing or take a little bit of nolvadex or arimadex I have left I'm gonna try and get the doctor to ok a hoon blood test when I see him at the end of the month I'm just going crazy with worry this has never happened before
    If you're paying out of pocket and concerned about cost, call up various labs. Quest Diagnostics is the very most expensive lab to have your bloodwork done at. LabCorp (some places it's called Lab West) is one of the cheapest. You're still probably going to need a work order filled out by your doctor.

Thread Information