Thread: Is this Gyno

NotConvincedYet is offline Associate Member

Is this Gyno

I originally posted this in the 'pics of pro bodybuilders' which I am presuming was the wrong thread, so apologies if reading this twice!

Just a quick question.

Please take a look at the pic below. Look at the left pec around the nipple. Is that an example of Gyno?

Cheers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gyno-or-not(2).jpg 
Views:	2801 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	115981

ThE DarK KnighT is offline Junior Member
    Yeap

Hmmm interesting... This person is competing in natural competitions. Makes me wonder if all these people are getting together and hiding a certain secret yet selling a certain dream....

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Yes sir. That does look like a little gyno forming there. If that is you, you look amazing! The same look im always after.

No, it aint me. It is a build I aspire to. I am still natural, however it's hard in this day and age to distinguish between what is natural and what isn't. This particular athlete claims to be natural. It makes it harder to distinguish between what is natural and what isn't when we are lied to...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    natural comps mean he will test clean for the comp. doesnt mean they are all natural

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    natural comps mean he will test clean for the comp. doesnt mean they are all natural
    Bingo!!

Its knowing your half-lifes and coming off in time for the tests...

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    you cant tell thats not natty????

Cro, that's my point exactly. What is natural and what isn't. This person claims to the world to be natural.

I post this pic up as I am yet undecided if I am close to my genetic potential or still have a few pieces of the natural puzzle to put together. If that guy is natural, I am missing some seriously big pieces of that puzzle! If not, then I understand more. But how the well do we know.

So far the verdict is that this is def a sign of gyno. Anyone else want to give their 2 cents?...

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It looks like gyno but gyno is not an indicator of steroid use . I have gyno from puberty that is not affected at all by my AAS use.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It is possible to get to that level of conditioning naturally. As Noles said, a lot of gyno is brought on by puberty and has nothing to do with aas. I know first hand. The guy doesn't appear to be that big. If he was 220 with that stomach he would certainly not be natural. This is one reason why I compete in open NPC competitions. Level playing field.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    It is possible to get to that level of conditioning naturally. As Noles said, a lot of gyno is brought on by puberty and has nothing to do with aas. I know first hand. The guy doesn't appear to be that big. If he was 220 with that stomach he would certainly not be natural. This is one reason why I compete in open NPC competitions. Level playing field.
    This is the thing... do we really know this is possible naturally? The pic of the guy in the first post competes against the likes of Obi Obadike who also swears black and blue that is has been natural his entire life. I certainly hope it is achievable. And that's the exact reason why I haven't gone 'unnatural' just yet. Why would you go in to steroids knowing this is possible naturally?? (hehe I hope I don't open up a can of worms here!!). And so begins the absolute head f... I am in in relation to this topic.

Thanks for you posts guys. Body transformation is an unrelenting sport of self discovery. How deep can ya dig!

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotConvincedYet View Post
    This is the thing... do we really know this is possible naturally? The pic of the guy in the first post competes against the likes of Obi Obadike who also swears black and blue that is has been natural his entire life. I certainly hope it is achievable. And that's the exact reason why I haven't gone 'unnatural' just yet. Why would you go in to steroids knowing this is possible naturally?? (hehe I hope I don't open up a can of worms here!!). And so begins the absolute head f... I am in in relation to this topic.

Thanks for you posts guys. Body transformation is an unrelenting sport of self discovery. How deep can ya dig!
    To answer the question you asked, I know that level of conditioning is possible because I have seen it first hand. I know a high level natural competitor that I know is 100% natural. He eats perfect all year long and does at least an hour of cardio everyday.....precontest and offseason. He never makes any real gains but is peeled to the bone just like the pic.

Thread Information