Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PeterBlackWolf.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	116009

The Idea that High Bad Cholesterol is better then Low good Cholesterol was approached yesterday when the doctor told me My good Cholesterol was in the teens and should be at least 40, that My bad Cholesterol reading was good did not matter. It was all bad the way it stood.

Here is the reason why and thus other knowledge on this subject will be appreciated.

Exactly what it is I am putting out for discussion right now is the fact that Low good Cholesterol does not permit the body to create new pathways for the blood when one old artery shuts down.
You're through.

High Bad Cholesterol is very slow to take down an artery, and while it is doing so, Ancillary alternate Arteries and Veins will be made by the time the old Artery shuts down and new ones are now ready in place to take up the slack.

Though a man or women suffer High Bad Cholesterol, it does take many years before arteries will be rendered useless. During this damaging stage the body will create other arteries and veins that will work around the closing Arteries and veins, and in the process the body will not die when that artery or vein closes down for good. The Ancillary Backed Up Veins and artery's will all be functionally in place.

Now, as it is that I have had Low Good Cholesterol for a couple of years, this is bad because the body has had no chance to make the Ancillary Arteries and Veins to take the place of any others damaged and shutting down, and thus suddenly that Artery will shut down and I'am thru. . Dead.
I will look good in the coffin, by why go there so soon huh?

I would like to learn more on this so write what you know.
The Doctor has been a power Lifter for some years winning awards and was very interesting as he told me this.
The advice was to cut back the T-c to once a week and give the Good Low Cholesterol a chance to build back up.

Ok. that's the rap.
Seriously, I have never heard this one ever. Not ever anywhere at all. After Five years of almost continual use, this is a first for me.

No worries mate's the way I see it at 65 , is that all my pipe work is good to go.

Perhaps the doc was suggesting that Low Cholesterol will cause failure. I don't know and in the excitement of it all, I forgot to ask him to clarify his every word.
Sorry.

Thanks for reading my stuff.
PeterBlackWolf