kbsportsnut is offline New Member

deca and joint pain.

Hi everyone. I am on cycle right now.600mg test c 400mg deca and dbol at 50mg a day. I also am taking the AI letrozole at .25mg a day. Now I know this is potent stuff but I have used adex before and proveron and still had acne issues. So I thought why not try this. By the way letrozole works amazing. Very cut off of a heavy bulking cycle and no water weight what so ever and also no acne problems. However I am on week 4 so there is still time for this to come about. My question is I just started having elbow pain in my left elbow. This might be do to the letrozole or benching 445 the other day. I am hoping to get feed back on anyone who has used deca and how it helped or didn't help them with joint pain. I am 26 years old 225lb 9% bf this is my 5th cycle first time using deca. Oh and also I have only been using deca for a week now I stared it 3 weeks later than the others. Thanks for any help. Ps have already put on 15lb and dropped bf as well.

Oh and yes I do have hcg and nova on hand at all times. I prefer to run hcg at the later part of my cycle. I know I might get sh!t for this but I have tried both ways and it works better for me that way.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm taking deca now with no it has done nothing for my aching elbows. I started taking glucosamine about a week or so ago and the pain is almost gone completely.

I have been running glucosamine the whole time. However I have only been taking one pill a day and on the bottle it says 2 a day so I just started that yesterday.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I take 2 a day.

Thread Information