MRmagicman is offline New Member

clenbuterol vs albuterol

hey guys was wondering what you thought would be better to stack with test e clen or albut, both are good for cutting fat but can they play a role in stoping bloating as well?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    These chemical cousins so similar in composition and action that it really doesn't matter.
    The primary difference is that Albuterol is faster-acting, but also shorter-lived.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I would use the CLENBUTEROL in a cutting cycle or right after PCT for its anti-catabolic effect.

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    These chemical cousins so similar in composition and action that it really doesn't matter.
    The primary difference is that Albuterol is faster-acting, but also shorter-lived.
    Chiming in here, cause I was wondering if Albuterol is as effective as clen . I have used clen before and the sides were a little rough to handle, but results were great. I have read that Albuterol sides were less. Do you have any personal experience with Albuterol and sides? When using Albuterol is it recommended to take the Ketotifen if you want to extend past two weeks of use of Albuterol.
    Thanks

Soviet-Strength is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    Chiming in here, cause I was wondering if Albuterol is as effective as clen . I have used clen before and the sides were a little rough to handle, but results were great. I have read that Albuterol sides were less. Do you have any personal experience with Albuterol and sides? When using Albuterol is it recommended to take the Ketotifen if you want to extend past two weeks of use of Albuterol.
    Thanks
    ive never run alb but ive heard keto is not needed with alb.

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    I would use the CLENBUTEROL in a cutting cycle or right after PCT for its anti-catabolic effect.
    clen is very much catabolic... burning both fat (lipolysis) and muscle tissue(proteolysis)... but if you keep your protein intake high, you'll maintain mass while burning fat.

there are studies that clen lowers cortisol, which would seem anti-catabolic- but there are also studies that show a negative correlation between cortisol and weight loss.

so, anti-catabolic. no... will it rip you up? yes. can you maintain muscle while on it, yes. but don't count on it to maintain mass by itself

ThE DarK KnighT is offline Junior Member
    liq clen

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soviet-Strength View Post
    Thanks!

TeeR4v_Gainer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kleaver View Post
    clen is very much catabolic... burning both fat (lipolysis) and muscle tissue(proteolysis)... but if you keep your protein intake high, you'll maintain mass while burning fat.

there are studies that clen lowers cortisol, which would seem anti-catabolic- but there are also studies that show a negative correlation between cortisol and weight loss.

so, anti-catabolic. no... will it rip you up? yes. can you maintain muscle while on it, yes. but don't count on it to maintain mass by itself
    I dont want to highjack the thread but Im very interested in a clen cycle and you seem like you might be a good person to bounce this off of.

I just finished a 10 week cycle of just test e. Im in my third week of my pct and im still holding most of my gains.. I gained 26 lbs and now have dropped 7 lbs since my last injection.

I was thinking about doing a cycle of clen to cut up a little more. would you recommend dosing some test while on clen to fight possible muscle loss, as well as a high protein diet??

I was thinking a 6 week cycle..

Any light or adv would be appreciated

Love clen , definitely prefer it to albuterol. Great for dropping some extra pounds.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    I have ever only run albuterol so I can't say compared to clen how it is

I choose it due to timing I would use first thing in the morning and use it pre workout that way it would be out of my system before sleeping thus no palpations

win win

Walnutz is offline Member
    I prefer albuterol because the sides are less severe than clens.

Walnutz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soviet-Strength View Post
    Albuterol still down regulates the receptors so it's still a good idea to run ketotifen if you plan on using it longer than 6 weeks or so.

Donjuice is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeR4v_Gainer View Post
    I dont want to highjack the thread but Im very interested in a clen cycle and you seem like you might be a good person to bounce this off of.

I just finished a 10 week cycle of just test e. Im in my third week of my pct and im still holding most of my gains.. I gained 26 lbs and now have dropped 7 lbs since my last injection.

I was thinking about doing a cycle of clen to cut up a little more. would you recommend dosing some test while on clen to fight possible muscle loss, as well as a high protein diet??

Running test on pct negiates the pct thus your off pct and back on.
    Then your in F' it mode......stack Tren & test with Clen.....sounds yummy!

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeR4v_Gainer View Post

you should be eating like a horse to hold on to your gains while your shut down. not trying to cut.

Thread Information