Athlete127 is offline Member

Important cycle questions

I have 2 cycle questions. First I have a friend who is wanting to do his first cycle. He is already pretty muscular, (he works out regulary)

Height 6'2
    Weight 215
    Age 35
    Body Fat 18-20%

Goal-10-15 pounds of lean muscle, followed by cutting it up.

As for me, I am a collegiate athlete. I recently did a Dbol , followed by winny oral cycle. Wasn't the best cycle I have learned. I went from 178-196 and now I am in the winny stage of it.
    Here is a link of me a couple weeks ago. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?472009-Me.

Since I have started the winny cycle a few days ago, my weight is already dropping on just day 4 of winstrol (obviously) and the weight is getting heavier of course in the gym. I would like to stay a LEAN 195, (TO type body) and keep my cuts (because I also model and a ripped abdominal and bicep is important) What would you recommend my next cycle be and why?

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    If thats your friends stats, he needs to diet and get his body fat down in the 12-15% before starting a cycle. And why oral only cycle for you? you should use some type of test, even at a low dose with those cyles. If you want to stay ripped it will depend on your diet and cardio. Gear is not a magical potion.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    How long have u been on this cycle?
    Dosages?
    What's your planned PCT?
    Diet?

Oral only cycles are not recommended.

At 20% Bf I think your diet may need some tweaking before you cycle again. High Bf + aas leaves u open for more sides...

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    You gained 18lbs off a dbol only cycle?

Ok, like I said. I know the oral cycle I did (currently doing) was not good. The person who told me (from this site) was obviously way off, but I am already on week 5... I did 25mg a day for 6 days, then 28 days at 50mg a day. Now I am doing 50mg Winstrol daily. I have letrozole on hand. I am basically trying to get someone who knows what cycle would be best. Especially for an athlete who plays wide receiver and is looking to go to the nfl. and as for my diet is nearly perfect. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...iet&highlight=

I know once I get done with winny, I will be very cut seeing I am coming for Dbol , but I am going to hate losing all that weight and strength. I will love the way I look though. That is why I wanted my next cycle to put on that lean weight and turn me into a beast.

& as for my friend, he will cut his body fat down, but when he does what will be best for him? After all, he does own a gym in a huge town.
    Last edited by Athlete127; 06-14-2011 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    You gained 18lbs off a dbol only cycle?
    18-20. I weighed 178 when I started, 198 on my last day of dbol . I am already declining and it is only my 3rd or 4th day off dbol. I know I will drop alot of it back.

To turn into that best you will need to start injecting. Even just a simple 500mg/wk test cycle(great first cycle for friend) you will see plenty of gains as long as you hold true on your diet.

I don't mind injecting at all. What about test/deca or test/tren ?

Test/deca is good but can get some bloat. Stay away from test/tren . Tren is the worst for cardio. It basically kills it. Try not to stack compounds until you know how your body responds to each one. If you have sides you want know which is causing it. Test only cycle first. Then do a test/deca.

Both of us recommend test/deca ?

What about sestenon? I had heard about that. I'd like to see something that doesn't bloat much and is great for an athlete at my position. I like them lean rippe gains that can be kept.

I don't like sust. Your diet can control lots of the bloat with a test/deca cycle. Also, heard of some guys having great results with test being slightly higher than the deca. Run a test/tbol or test/var cycle. I prefer the test/tbol.

Turinabol ? Do you recommend us both running that?

Hold on..................

Your stats in this thread say your 35yo. But inyour other thread it says your 21??

Which are you?

Did you not read my first post.....?

Quote Originally Posted by Athlete127 View Post
    Did you not read my first post.....?
    Sorry my bad, it's your friend that is 35! But u are only 21 correct??

Do u understand why you shouldn't b using aas at 21 years of age?

I have an understanding. But trust me, I have trained my whole life. And ate perfect. I am on my way to the NFL soon and need to get to my goals.

So your quiet happy to have these following symptoms for life by doing steriods at your age and damaging your HPTA?

Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems

I've actually experienced the limp dick, erection problems, depression. All on the oral cycle.being on test will help this next cycle though correct?

J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    test prop is a short ester test and will give you minimal sides and bloat, the only downfall is the need to frequently pin

Would test/tbol be a good cycle for us both?

What about just test c or test e?

Thread Information