Boltfan909 is offline Junior Member

Best way to kick start Prop on a 14 week Test E cycle..

Whats up fellas, I know there are a few different threads close to this same topic, but to avoid hijacking I started this one so it can be pertained strictly to my situation.

I am set to run a 14 week Test E cycle and am going to kick it with some Prop. I originally was going to go like this:

Test Prop Weeks 1-4: 50mg EOD
    Test E Weeks 1-4: 250mg/week
    Test E Weeks 5-14: 500mg/week
    Aromisin weeks 1-14: 10mg EOD (may go up if need be)
    hCg weeks: 10-14 500iu/week
    PCT: Nolva+Clomid (20/20/20/10/10/10) (50/50/50/25/25)..May run the a-sin through PCT as well, that too is undecided.

ANYWAY, last night a few guys brought up the fact that the other 250mg of test E will take a few weeks to get going so it would be better to just run 500mg/week right from the beginning. What's your guys' experience with this?

Also, whats your thoughts on finishing with the Prop as well? I am not OPPOSED to going 16 weeks, but I do not wanna struggle too bad with recovery..

Input is appreciated guys, thanks in advance!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Cycle history and stats?

And yes, start your cycle dose of Enth right from the beginning.

haha last time I started a thread and took the time to write out all my cycle history and stats and I didn't get but 1 response..

Havne't pinned in years, I have ran: Winny, Primo, Sus, Deca (all different occasions), and oral dbol /var. This was about 3-4 years ago (before the Wifey), she is now on board so I am getting back into the game. Between those days and now i have ran a few PH cycles of Epi/Stano drop/Dymethezine/11oxo.

I have been training since H.S. football, but i'd say seriously for the last 7 years (with a couple breaks here and there)

Just about 27 years old, standing at 6' and 225ish with about 15% bF.

This is pretty obnoxious, it seems the only way to get a response around here is if you are not 25 or not ready for steroids .

Am i just that spot on that nobody has anything else to add? (sarcastic..)

stpete is offline Banned
    I'd up the prop to 100mgs eod and your friends are right, start w/ 500mgs test e from the beginning.

Alright.

Should I taper down the prop dose as the weeks go? Seems by week 4 i'd be getting more test than I probably am wanting for the time being...

stpete is offline Banned
    I wouldn't taper anything. You'll be fine imo.

Right on, appreciate it man.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    May want to continue the AI through week 16 because the Test Enanthate won't leave your system for another 14 days after last injection. Just something to think about.

Also, since you are starting with Prop, you may want to actually start your HCG doses earlier than week 10, like maybe around week 2. Whenever on Prop I see shrinkage after about 10 days.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    bump the prop to 100mg eod and start your test e dose at what you plan to run throughout. dont run the AI throughout, just on as as-needed basis. You need estrogen to grown...you'll know if you need it or not. 12.5mg EOD or E3D works wonders for me.
    and i would run the hcg from 3-6 and 8-11 since this is a fairly long cycle. you wanna keep the boys a normal size and help your transition into pct.
    Last edited by themoreyouknow; 06-15-2011 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarjones View Post
    May want to continue the AI through week 16 because the Test Enanthate won't leave your system for another 14 days after last injection. Just something to think about.

Also, since you are starting with Prop, you may want to actually start your HCG doses earlier than week 10, like maybe around week 2. Whenever on Prop I see shrinkage after about 10 days.
    Wow, really? That seems like a long as time to run hcg ...?

Quote Originally Posted by themoreyouknow View Post
    bump the prop to 100mg eod and start your test e dose at what you plan to run throughout. dont run the AI throughout, just on as as-needed basis. You need estrogen to grown...you'll know if you need it or not. 12.5mg EOD or E3D works wonders for me.
    and i would run the hcg from 3-6 and 8-11 since this is a fairly long cycle. you wanna keep the boys a normal size and help your transition into pct.
    ok perfect, thanks a lot. I am pretty sensitive to estro (had sum pubertal gyno that seems to have calmed down over the years) but would rather be safe than sorry. Also, I puff up pretty easy, trying to maintain a more lean/hard look considering we are getting into summer. Thanks for the help!

Thread Information