cainer is offline New Member

Injecting tnt400 with insulin needles ?

Hey guys, I just started my first cycle that consists of 4 month tnt400(enanthate ) / anavar cycle. I have had some real bad experiences as a child and needles so I have a pretty bad or should I say a really bad case of needle phobia.

for just over a month I have been doing 3 var twice a day, , 1cc of TNT400 every 3rd day using insulin needles 29 gauge x 1/2" long. 3 nolvadex once a day that I just started taking because my nipples were starting to get real sensitive. goin to take it for another week 3 a day then go down to 1 a day for the rest of my cycle. when doin injections to the thigh i will push the needle down further to get deeper penetration.

Is this ok to be injecting with these needles?

any suggestions? I also thought about upping the dose to 1.5cc every 3 day or 1cc every 2nd day.
    Last edited by cainer; 06-15-2011 at 08:15 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what are your stats?
    Insulin needles are to short

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No its not a good idea to use insulin needles,

stats etc?

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    that is going to be really thick stuff.. won't even flow through the needle probably. and yes, they are too short. as it is your first cycle, you should know that 4 months in quite long and only testosterone is recommended for a first time. what are your stats and goals?

I warm up the oil before injection and it seems to work fine a bit slow but i doesn't take long, I am 195lbs 5'9" been working out for a few years, and am always physically active. i depress the needle about a half inch into the thigh so the pin would be an inch deep. These are like the only needles i can even fathom injection myself with. what about different injection sites where fat is less?

Quote Originally Posted by cainer View Post
    I warm up the oil before injection and it seems to work fine a bit slow but i doesn't take long, I am 195lbs 5'9" been working out for a few years, and am always physically active.
    which sites are you injecting in? if your body fat % is low enough, using them may be fine actually.. as long as you are hitting sites are are very exposed in terms of low fat% for your body and using AT LEAST 1/2 inch needles. (delts and quads come to mind for myself) i wouldn't recommend doing gluts or something like that.

I have only injected the delts and the thighs so far. rotate each time. I think that i am hitting the muscle in the thighs, they get the same soreness in them as the delts do.

alright, so i have another question.. you are taking 400mg of testosterone every 3 days right? that's over 800mg/week for your first cycle. you know that is a lot i'm assuming? like almost double what is recommended for a first cycle. and are the anavar 10mg each? how long are you running the var for?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren is not the best idea for a first cycle, also you need to use some 25G 1" pins.

Quote Originally Posted by Vullfromsc View Post
    alright, so i have another question.. you are taking 400mg of testosterone every 3 days right? that's over 800mg/week for your first cycle. you know that is a lot i'm assuming? like almost double what is recommended for a first cycle. and are the anavar 10mg each? how long are you running the var for?

It's a mix of 250 test enanthate and 150 tren enanthate. The var are 10mg's yes and I planned to take them until half way through the cycle but I have enough to last The whole cycle, should i take them all he way through? and then start taking clen during my pct.
    Last edited by cainer; 06-15-2011 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Tren is not the best idea for a first cycle, also you need to use some 25G 1" pins.

So my pressing down the 1/2" 29 gauge needle a 1/2 more to get 1" of penetration is not sufficient enough? Honestly I don't think I could do the 25 x 1"..... I have a bunch at home, but they scAre the living crap outta me like you don't even know. My gf is a nurse and laughs when I get pinned. I will pretty much soak a ball cap and half a shirt with sweat just doing these small needles.... Im not exaggerating the whole phobia thing, it's horrible. Is there anything you would reccomend I could do to stick with these little guys? Different inject sites?
    Last edited by cainer; 06-15-2011 at 02:46 PM.

Thread Information