bigjaylow is offline Associate Member

Particles from rubber stopper in bottle!

Somehow the rubber stopper top deteriorated and parts of it are in the liquid. I filtered it out but there are still a few pieces in the new bottle I transfered it to. Has anyone ever gotten infection or delt with this before safely. Any input would help should I just trash it and take the loss?

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    I would trash it if u can't get it all out... How old is the gear and vial? what did u filter it out with?

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Just a check.
    Are you sure it deteriorated or did you core out pieces of the rubber with a low guage loading needle? Like 18 guage or so.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    its fine -you will be ok

butters4u is offline Junior Member
    i've used 18g before to load syringe and this never has happened, if u can get a cheap hemo filter to get it all out... provided its worth filtering

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i would buy a watson filter and use it

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    What gear is it....

The reason I ask is becuse if it was a 20ml vial of tren its worth some money... if its a 10ml vial of test e then u may as well just scrap it for what its worth...

TBH I think you will be fine unless there really is a big whole in the top of your vial....

If u wanna be safe then buy a 0.22 Whatman filter and a sealed sterile vial and re-filter the gear...

You can get this stuff from a load of places but if you cant find anywhere Lion stock this stuff I think...
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

bigjaylow is offline Associate Member
    Sorry guys went offline for a bit thanks for all your help. To answer your questions I did filter it with a whatman .45 & .22 I think I got them from a pin provider online. It is a 20ml DEC bottle and hate to lose it but hate to suffer the consequences. I transfered it to new bottle and still see a few little pieces, but I can work around them. Its not old either the bottle is farely new it just turned to mush.

Thread Information