Chevroletstud is offline Junior Member

Winstrol trouble

Is it normal for a 50mg ed dose of winny to cause back pain, almost kidney like?

jtuner77 is offline Member
    yup....all day everyday!!! It's liver & kidney toxic and makes your lower back feel stiff right?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah. They're called back-pumps. And it has nothing to do with toxicity.

I was saying the kidney pains are due to toxicity....not the lower back pains.

mikail is offline Junior Member
    How bad are we talking? Like... unbearable pain?

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    I was saying the kidney pains are due to toxicity....not the lower back pains.
    What? It isn't even kidney toxic. Either way, toxicity has nothing to do with this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mikail View Post
    How bad are we talking? Like... unbearable pain?
    It depends. It can be "unbearable" at times. Try some bulk taurine powder. 5-10 grams daily should clear it up.

Chevroletstud is offline Junior Member
    Not unbearable just ache and ubcomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    What? It isn't even kidney toxic. Either way, toxicity has nothing to do with this thread.

It depends. It can be "unbearable" at times. Try some bulk taurine powder. 5-10 grams daily should clear it up.
    ***I meant kidney and liver pains***

Adding it to a heavy bulking cycle could be problematic, as Stanozolol is a 17aa compound, meaning that its been altered to endure the first pass through your liver without being destroyed. This makes it an orally active compound; so many people choose to take the pills which are available from both legitimate pharmaceutical companies as well as Underground Labs. Unfortunately, since it is 17aa, it is also liver toxic& in fact; Stanozolol has one of the worst hepatoxicity (mg for mg) of any steroid . This is the reason its addition to a bulking cycle could be problematic; generally a bulking cycle will be very heavy, dosage wise as well as toxicity-wise. It also has undesirable results on Cholesterol, and a mere 6mgs/day of Stanozolol can lower HDL by 33% and raise LDL by 29% (3). Cardiac Hypertrophy, even at lower doses could be a concern with Winstrol as well (4) Thus, many people limit their intake of Stanozolol to precontest or Summer-cutting types of cycles. Its generally accepted that due to the toxicity issues of Stanozolol, its use should be limited to 6 weeks& as with anything though, many people have run it for up to 12 weeks with no problems.

Machinek69 is offline Junior Member
    Look into the stanozolol as an injection. A lot of evidence shows it was much more effective. Not to highjack your thread, any one have thoughts on this?

mikail is offline Junior Member
    Not only is the oral more toxic on the liver, but its also 10% more effectivr taking it in through injection.
    Last edited by mikail; 06-22-2011 at 10:23 AM.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    I am pretty good at letting my blood work done. Most of my blood work shows the typical elevations in liver values- nothing to be too concerned with. I recently blood work done while on week 6 of 8 taking 100 mg TNE and 100 mg winstrol and my cholesterol numbers were really bad. and all typical markers were marginally worse then my normal while on aas numbers.
    I have no scientific reasoning or knowledge of why this is... but winstrol is off my list. Too bad cause I respond well to it.

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    I am pretty good at letting my blood work done. Most of my blood work shows the typical elevations in liver values- nothing to be too concerned with. I recently blood work done while on week 6 of 8 taking 100 mg TNE and 100 mg winstrol and my cholesterol numbers were really bad. and all typical markers were marginally worse then my normal while on aas numbers.
    I have no scientific reasoning or knowledge of why this is... but winstrol is off my list. Too bad cause I respond well to it.
    Winstrol is well know as one of the worst AAS on your lipid profile, alongside Anavar .
    This is mainly because it is both 17AA and a DHT derivative. These 2 factors directly mess up your lipids as the compound passes through the liver.

Minion0812 is offline Associate Member
    Oh shit I have been taking Winny for my 5 weeks and done at 6 and wondered why my lower back was stiff. I just put it on the hard deadlifts and back workouts im having which it still could be. Maybe just hurts and stays stiff a little longer because of the winny.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevroletstud View Post
    Is it normal for a 50mg ed dose of winny to cause back pain, almost kidney like?
    For most men 50-100mg daily is a reasonable amount.
    Most folks have very little problems with 50mg daily.
    Could you have strained your back with heavy lifting?

disregard.

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Minion0812 View Post
    Oh shit I have been taking Winny for my 5 weeks and done at 6 and wondered why my lower back was stiff. I just put it on the hard deadlifts and back workouts im having which it still could be. Maybe just hurts and stays stiff a little longer because of the winny.
    your kidneys are not in your lower back mate,you are getting back pumps imo nothing else...............
    your kidneys just stick out from under your ribcage at the back

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Minion0812 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    your kidneys are not in your lower back mate,you are getting back pumps imo nothing else...............
    your kidneys just stick out from under your ribcage at the back
    Thanks Booz!! Appreciate the reply but for me I'm not worried about the kidneys bro. I know where they are and have nursing degree so know my anatomy quite well lol. I was more worried about just my back being stiff and never thought it was from the winny. Thanks for the clear up though booz!!

Thread Information