hunter S is offline New Member

Help with cycle please.anavar or anavarwith sustanon,

Hi guys, i am new to this forum looking for advise on my second cycle .my 1st cycle was about 1.5 years ago used deca and sust for 12 weeks gained good weight about 6-8 kgs( mostly water i guess) and now looking for 2nd cycle advise.my aim is to loose maximum fat and hold on to as much lean muscle as possible .current stats 5' 10. 210 lbs,not sure about body fat checked it 4 months ago it showed 23%,but workouts 5 days a week eating clean.40/40/20 ratio. now questions
    1. i have actually planned to do anavar only cycle at 40mg ed 8 weeks .
    2.or should i add sustanon 250 pw week 1-7 and anavar 6-10 and pct.
    3.any advise on pct is greatly appreciated.
    4,does adding sust bloates me up(water retention)?? cuz ive had more water retention on my 1st cycle.

thanks in advance .

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    bf is all diet...

as for the anavar - it will help you about 10 of what your goal is - maybe - lower bf by 2%.

yes, i would take it with the sust, sust should be injected at least 3x a week...

how old r u?

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Your body fat needs to be 12-15% before starting. It help with sides. It was probably the deca that caused the bloat and that can be controlled. Just run a simple test cycle and not the sustanon . If you want add the var at the end.

hunter S is offline New Member
    thanks for advice bro..im 28. simple test ?? which one ?test P or test E? and any pct advise.

Thread Information