NOSUPERMODEL is offline Member

TRT plus ????? for a blast

I was wanting to get some ideas on what other AAS to put with my TRT dose when I do a blast in January. Well I assume you add another AAS and not just up your test to high amounts. I see a lot of people use Deca and Test together, but I was just wondering if there are others out there you might recommend. I am not completely comfortable with the whole process of a blast, but I am going to research that some more on how its done. I just want to get some ideas of other AAS to combine with my test so that I can research those to see what they do(strength gain, size gain, weight loss) and the side effects.

Also, do you lift completely different while doing a blast? For example: do you lift heavier for less reps? Lift lighter for more reps? How often do you train? Do you eat more?

My main goal is to lose about 20-25 lbs of fat(and yes I am doing cardio) and put on about 10lbs. of muscle. I would also really like develop my chest more, which I am working on now. I tend to use a lot of shoulder during chest presses and it is hurting the development of my pecs. So I am having to really learn form right now and correct my form.

Any help at all would be appreciated. Like I said I am not planning this until January. Too much going on in the summer, little league football coming up, and then the holidays. So January will be about as soon as I can really focus on diet, and stay away from bad choices and really focus.

Test alone for a blast.....just to maintain and do like 3-4 sets of 8 imo

I would recommend Test Prop for a blast. I like Test Prop for several reasons. The gains are noticeable very quickly, I get less sides, and the blast cycle if over in 6 to 8 weeks. The down side is that you have to pin every other day and if you have virgin muscles you'll feel like a horse kicked you. If you want to lose 25 lbs and gain gain 10lbs of muscles I would recommend you just stick to a cardio and cutting exercise routine. I do cardio and do 20 reps with lighter weights. I just want to keep my heart rate up during my entire workout. It's almost impossible to NOT gain muscles while on a blast cycle. If you concentrate on losing the 25lbs of fat your body will adapt to the workouts and develop muscles.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    double post.

Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    double post.
    Yes it is a double post. I was advised that I might get more responses in the area of the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I would recommend Test Prop for a blast. I like Test Prop for several reasons. The gains are noticeable very quickly, I get less sides, and the blast cycle if over in 6 to 8 weeks. The down side is that you have to pin every other day and if you have virgin muscles you'll feel like a horse kicked you. If you want to lose 25 lbs and gain gain 10lbs of muscles I would recommend you just stick to a cardio and cutting exercise routine. I do cardio and do 20 reps with lighter weights. I just want to keep my heart rate up during my entire workout. It's almost impossible to NOT gain muscles while on a blast cycle. If you concentrate on losing the 25lbs of fat your body will adapt to the workouts and develop muscles.
    So basically I am understanding that its hard to lose weight if you lift heavy and do cardio? I really need to be doing lighter weight with more reps and cardio? Can I not maintain the muscle I have(or add) and lose fat at the same time?

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Your best answer would be to just fix your diet now. Make the right choices and eat good. Diet alone over 5 months can get the results you are wanting. You will also have a better base to start your blast from, with less risk of estrogen sides ( bower bf%). Yes blast with test only to start.

Quote Originally Posted by vtach12 View Post
    Your best answer would be to just fix your diet now. Make the right choices and eat good. Diet alone over 5 months can get the results you are wanting. You will also have a better base to start your blast from, with less risk of estrogen sides ( bower bf%). Yes blast with test only to start.
    I am definately going to try and diet down before I do the blast. I was just trying to get some ideas of what might work best. Either adding another AAS or just upping my does of Test?

Big Kat is offline Junior Member
    I've been on hrt for a while and ill tell u first hand that these guysvr right, its 90% diet till u get if Bf down. If ur gonna load up and try to lose fat u might try low dose test like250mg weekly and a cyclic keto diet to maintain lbm and lose the fat. It worked well for me, not a lot of gains at that dose but it'll help u hold ur mass while u diet. U prob still want an ae on hand cause even with lower doses u may have some sides until ur bf comes down. I used adex 0.5 eod and test 250 and I've lost 40 pounds and gained an inch in both arms but I almost got gyno which is what turned me on to this site in the first place. Save the full on cycle till ur cut, then u can make some gains bro!

A cyclic keto diet as in no carbs? How do you do a keto diet cycled?

Big Kat is offline Junior Member
    in short, ultra low carbs high fat and sufficient protein m-f then carb load simple carbsw and low fat on weekends to replenish glycogen stores for working out. some people do a full body workout right before carb load to deplete glycogen and increase uptake beyond normal max. Keeps you in ketosis most of the week while giving you some glycogen for workout intensity. Personally, I only carb load one day personally but I'm pretty sensitive to carbs. Trick is it has to be strict, you cheat and you'll stall but for me its been working fast with very low or no muscle loss but that me. Some people can just go no carbs at all but I like to cycle and hit the heavy body parts early inthe week. Keeps the workout intensity up much higher than low carb only and studies have shown keto diets are protein sparing compared to low fat options for rapid weight loss. Course I also add low dose test mainly as an anticatabolic. Just my 2 cents...

Thread Information