progressive1 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down Blood work proves gear was bunk

So, after modest gains 9 weeks into my test e 500mg/wk cycle, I got some blood work with these results:

Testosterone 346 Normal range: 249-836
    FSH 5.7 Normal range: 1.5-12.4
    LH 4.9 Normal range: 1.7-8.6
    Estradiol 12.2 Normal range: 7.6-42.6

Safe to say I won't be needing PCT, right??

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Wow, that sucks bro. Your source online, or street??

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Id say wait a month after last shot then return and do another test. Id also say either your gear is severely underdosed or those figures are just your natural test levels. No sense in doing a pct until you confirm that test levels drop after 4 weeks out of cycle...imo anyhow. I think its bunk...seems like bunk gear is everywhere now these days!

My source was online and the gear I got looked soooo real. I even posted pics of it on this forum and had a couple people chime in saying it's real. I wish I could air my source out but I dont think forum rules would allow me to go on a smear campaign against them, haha. Anyway, I'm definitely not gonna do pct. I'm glad I hadn't started hcg . I did start arimidex during the cycle and dropped my libido for a few days probably because I was suppressing my natural estrogen w/o any extra test on board!! LOL. That resolved after I stopped the arimidex though. Lesson learned. Thanks fellas. Peace.
    Last edited by progressive1; 06-16-2011 at 10:51 AM.

Cyclehard is offline Associate Member
    You couldn't feel that they weren't working?

It was my first cycle and didn't know exactly what to expect. I kept a log on this forum and kept posting that I wasn't getting the results I've heard i should get but everyone was saying I have to be patient and that I'm probably one of those that gets the "kick in" late. I was gaining at a steady, linear rate and never got the "kick in" or the sudden boost that you're supposed to get from test e. No regrets though (except for the burned $$). At least I worked out hard, put on a quality 10lbs and now have an even better natural foundation from which to build on.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Well, congrats on your steady, natural gains!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Well, congrats on your steady, natural gains!
    Thanks Johnny. Appreciate the support.

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Did you notice any psychological gains from the gear????

If so not all bad

Psychologically I would say I was a bit more motivated and disciplined, so I would say you're right! haha

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by progressive1 View Post
    No regrets though (except for the burned $$). At least I worked out hard, put on a quality 10lbs and now have an even better natural foundation from which to build on.
    Excellent attitude, and you will definitely love it when the real gear makes it's appearance on your frame in the future.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    too bad you cant name the lab with bunk gear, could save us all alot of money

and your blood results provide little doubt that it was bunk

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by progressive1 View Post
    Thanks Johnny. Appreciate the support.
    I am a "sliver lining" kind of guy. When someone has gains while only THINKING they are on cycle it means they have a decent work ethic.

lc1213 is offline Associate Member
    Dude that sux. I got my gear online and only hope it isn't bunk. My friend has 3 or 4 cycles under his belt and he used them for each of his cycles and had great success. Did you show any sides while on, possibly psychologically? I am only on my fifth week of 500mg of test ent and haven't noticed much of anything other than acne starting on my chest, back and shoulders and this could be psychologically as well. A lot of guys say test e kicks in around the 6th week. Hope so.
    Last edited by lc1213; 06-16-2011 at 01:26 PM.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    So far, ive never been burned online (knock on wood). However, seems like almost all gear off the street is either weak or bunk. Dont be afraid to try different sources and look around for source check forums (google). Bad words spreads much faster then a good one!

Braveone is offline Junior Member
    Sorry to hear that bro. I'm going into my fourth week of my first cycle of test e. Put on about 6lbs but I've been eating good. But my strength has gone up crazy! Its hard to be a newb to gear. Good luck next time

poppz is offline Senior Member
    That must suck but I like the pic of Arnold. LOL he was a partying fool in his younger yrs

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Jakked View Post
    Excellent attitude, and you will definitely love it when the real gear makes it's appearance on your frame in the future.
    Much appreciated. I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I am a "sliver lining" kind of guy. When someone has gains while only THINKING they are on cycle it means they have a decent work ethic.
    Thanks man, I've been lifting for a long time so the work ethic is definitely part of my pedigree.

Quote Originally Posted by lc1213 View Post
    Dude that sux. I got my gear online and only hope it isn't bunk. My friend has 3 or 4 cycles under his belt and he used them for each of his cycles and had great success. Did you show any sides while on, possibly psychologically? I am only on my fifth week of 500mg of test ent and haven't noticed much of anything other than acne starting on my chest, back and shoulders and this could be psychologically as well. A lot of guys say test e kicks in around the 6th week. Hope so.
    I did "think" i had nipple itching and possibly more libido but when all was said and done, I realized it was all in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Braveone View Post
    Sorry to hear that bro. I'm going into my fourth week of my first cycle of test e. Put on about 6lbs but I've been eating good. But my strength has gone up crazy! Its hard to be a newb to gear. Good luck next time
    Thanks G. I definitely never had the exponential strength boom. Just slow and steady....

Thread Information