Theuser is offline New Member

Halotest 25 Help!

Sorry if I have posted in wrong thread, I am new to forums.

Hi,

I know this question is asked a lot but please give honest answers rather than opinions, what do you think would happen if a 15 year old took Halotest-25 by Powerlab Nutrition with a good pct. I am not saying that I want to take it so please don't flame. I found some sites that say cause this does not aromatize to estrogen there is very little chance of this causing fusing of the growth plates, is this true?
    Also, if liver support was taken with this product would it still damage the liver. Also would I need to take a SERM if I was to take this prohormone. I would also take natural testosterone boosters while on cycle. I really don't understand that much at the moment so if I am wrong about anything then please correct me. Finally what would the side effects be if I was to stack this with everything mentioned, would it cause my growth to stunt and would it damage organs?
    Like I say I never said I was taking this, it's just a thought, so please don't flame.
    Thanks for your time.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    your junk may never work the same, please dont mess with this stuff. eat, train ,sleep, grow dont be in a rush

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    your junk may never work the same, please dont mess with this stuff. eat, train ,sleep, grow dont be in a rush
    I have heard this but surely if I took natural testosterone boosters while on the cycle and then a PCT to increase testosterone levels to normal, please can explain how effects my testosterone levels?
    Thanks.

lc1213 is offline Associate Member
    if you havent taken it, don't. thats the only answer you need

Quote Originally Posted by lc1213 View Post
    if you havent taken it, don't. thats the only answer you need
    Please can you explain your reasons for saying this. I don't understand why you say this is the only answer I need, and I haven't taken it, I said I was only thinking but I need to know why not to take it, I have heard all the side effects but I have also seen how to get rid of the sides or stop them happening. My main question is does this stunt growth and if it does, how and please can you post proof.
    Thanks for your reply.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    If you mess with your hormones before.your endocrine system has matured you will most likely screw your hormones
    Up for life. Or if you dont belive us go for it and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    If you mess with your hormones before.your endocrine system has matured you will most likely screw your hormones
    Up for life. Or if you dont belive us go for it and see what happens.
    I already know that, but I am wondering if Halotest 25 will do this and if there is any proof.
    Thanks for your reply.

mongrol is offline New Member
    Why even take the risk of jacking yourself up? I'd give anything to be 15 with the workout regimen I've got now... Your body is full of everything it needs right now to grow fast!!!

It's not as easy as you think, I have had perfect routines and diets and took protein powder, creatine, glutamine, natural testosterone booster and even then I still struggle to put muscle on. I am wondering though how high these risks are with Halotest 25.

Anymore replies.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you out of your mind? AAS at 15?? Where do you go from that?

apacheman75 is offline Junior Member
    Don't do it!! Eat and lift!

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Dude, I have actually read threads of teenagers that have permanent erection and sexual performance problems and then they come running back on here begging for help cuz @ 17 years old they cant get their junk up.... Now that s sad and could very well happen to you. Search a bit and you read these threads yourself. Good luck man.

Ok, Thanks everyone, but I think you all forgetting I never said I was going to take it. But I will have a search around the forums and look in more detail.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Theuser View Post
    ...what do you think would happen if a 15 year old....
    15 buddy, too young to be playing here.
    But before you get banned here's my advice. At age 15 I weighed 130lbs I started lifting and eating and by the time I was 17 I was 195. In fact between 15 and 16 I packed on about 50lbs with nothing but a good regimen and diet.
    Your body is primed for explosive gains right now, use it. Don't mess with any of this crap just yet or it will **** you in the future. Build your base now.
    GL

Thread Information