Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sulixe is offline Banned
    if you'd of been beaten and robbed all your life by teenagers, you'd find them intimidating.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    love the size and strength gains
    enjoy the attention and compliments
    but nothing compares to the enjoyment that the ultra-high libido brings
    all of my fondest memories on cycle have always been about the sex

408gt91 is offline Associate Member
    The Only way to answer that is to get that oil in you, Its growing season!!!

Beefhat is offline New Member
    I'm wanting to start juicing but I started bodybuilding because I got tired of people eyeing my girlfriend because we got pretty serious and guys always try to hit on her so I started bulking up to intimidate them sad but true, then it became a hobby but my motive still stands to this day!

side question why wont it let me pm people :|

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    ^ because you need 50 posts to PM

mcd045 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    If you have friends who use why not ask them?
    "I know there are people out there who are curious, and even a cycle of roids or two as long as they're taken appropriately can allow you to live your life with very few problems" How about most people who take them appropriately live a long and normal life with NO side effects or problems. If you statement was correct then we would see and hear about a LOT more problems than we do and the problems we do hear about on the news is either legal or mixed up with other substances. Strange statement. Seems to me you already have your mind made up and you are looking for a reason to argue.

Do you know in several countries there is NO legal issue since it's no illegal. In the US it is also not illegal with a RX like many of us here have due to low T. It's no different than any other hormone if your body stops producing it prematurely then it's supplemented and gets your body back on track.

What is a typical gym rat? was I a typical gym rat going to the gym 5x a week for 10+ years pretty much non stop? BTW not once did I use and steroids and I think most dont even a lot of the BIG guys. They dont get big by using, they get big due to knowledge mostly about diet.

The typical gym rat as you put it and teenagers who use them are for ever reason you can imagine but mostly due to lack of knowledge and that is why there are sites such as this one to educate people and share personal experiences.

So what is your personal view on the whole working out, body building, athletic community? It sounds like you may be sort of the odd man out in your group. You know people who play football decision III but you are not one of them, you know gym rats but you dont seem to be one or some of these questions would be redundant and you seem to get offended easily when someone contradicts your analogy on smoking and drinking.

Like we usually ask most new members, what are your stats?
    Weight
    body fat
    lifting experience
    aas experience
    Ok, i apologize for the long time draught,

height: 5'10"
    Weight: 205
    Body fat: have honestly never checked, I've lost 15 pounds in about 2-3 months so I have no idea what it is now
    Experience: 6 years technically, have been serious for 4 years
    AAS experience: why would I ask the question if I had taken them? I aint the "odd one out" in my group, I am the only one who happends to know how to put on weight through proper dieting and proper training, they take the roids as more to off set the fact that they eat terrible.

inked1314 is offline New Member
    First off who ever said that the effects of smoking and drinking are reversable? Most times there are always long term effects. Take it from me...I know!

Second...I use AS to help my body do the things it cannot on a genetic level. I hate being small. Call it what you like. Napoleon Complex, chip on my shoulder etc... but until your on my side of the looking glass, you cannot judge. I thought and worked a long time to get myself to the point I'm at (using AS). So it wasn't a snap judgement, where one day the preverbial lightbulb went on. Never ask a question without first expecting many answers.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    my balls are to big and i wanted to shrink them

Devil_Doc is offline Associate Member
    Theres a level of aggresion that i have inside and Test makes me feel like i can break through any barrier, whether it be in the gym or the octagon

darkcrayz is offline Member
    to be bigger, stronger, and leaner then i could naturally. all superficial/vain reasons.

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    I'm a bartender, better physique better money. I can remember more orders at once, better money. It elevates my mood, better money. Mostly I trained very hard for about a decade then couldn't break through to the next level juice helped that and every other aspect of my life. Juice makes me a better person who is more productive and happy.

christopher03 is offline New Member
    or maybe some peaple juice because they are trying to compete in bodybuilding at a higher level (reason why i will be doing them in the future)

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulixe View Post
    Yeh. Been abused from 6 years old to 18 and from the very moment i stepped into school. haven't had any friend before 17 years old. feelsbadbro.

Abuse can mess up your brain pretty bad 4 life.
    you need to learn to haul ass, steroids wont do it for you and wont scare anyone.

Blog Entries
    tbh i dont fukn know anymore why i do and wish id never have bothered my ass starting

Matsu is offline New Member
    To get more Girls; having talk less to do it

choker28 is offline Junior Member
    Im not because no one on this forum seem to want to help when you ask questions

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by choker28 View Post
    Im not because no one on this forum seem to want to help when you ask questions
    well maybe cause the one question was asked in the new members section. Thats pretty much just to say hi., not to get into cycle discussions.

Your other thread got off track because some people were giving out horrible advice, so it turned more into them.

also you did give enough info to answer the question. 1ml of each doenst mean anything. we need to know how many mg's.
    so dont blame the board

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    well maybe cause the one question was asked in the new members section. Thats pretty much just to say hi., not to get into cycle discussions.

Your other thread got off track because some people were giving out horrible advice, so it turned more into them.

also you did give enough info to answer the question. 1ml of each doenst mean anything. we need to know how many mg's.
    so dont blame the board
    well at the time i didn't no what was what, being totally new to the subject of Steroids .But since then have been reading up on the subject And now i am taking 1ml/100mg of Nandrolone deca - Norma a week for my Joint.how long can i do this so many conflicting answers out there

Blog Entries
    well at the time i didn't no what was what, being totally new to the subject of Steroids.But since then have been reading up on the subject And now i am taking 1ml/100mg of Nandrolone deca - Norma a week for my Joint.how long can i do this so many conflicting answers out there
    well you need to stop that and read some more mate. your headed for trouble using deca alone

408gt91 is offline Associate Member
    well at the time i didn't no what was what, being totally new to the subject of Steroids.But since then have been reading up on the subject And now i am taking 1ml/100mg of Nandrolone deca - Norma a week for my Joint.how long can i do this so many conflicting answers out there
    Youre on a path to deca dick my friend. I would rather have a sore joint then a wet noodle.lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by 408gt91 View Post
    Youre on a path to deca dick my friend. I would rather have a sore joint then a wet noodle.lol!!
    im going to add some test this week sustanon 250 is that ok

mwilkinson is offline Associate Member
    choker28, i'd start by making my own thread instead of jacking someone elses. just saying.

as far as the original post:
    i love the way i feel on test. like i'm on top of the world. you feel great all day everyday, sex is amazing, pumps are much longer and more intense, recovery is ridiculous, and you grow... i think it started because i was 140 when i graduated and lifted for about 5 years and gained 35 from reading flex and muscle fitness and eating properly. did my first cycle last year at 27 after 3 years of research and honestly too scared to do it and i'm sure i'll do this until i die. the end

regardless of what some of you guys might think of this guy asking the question, the thread is pretty interesting and funny for some of the responses... but holy ****. that cutler pic is insane. great thread!
    Last edited by mwilkinson; 07-12-2011 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mwilkinson View Post
    choker28, i'd start by making my own thread instead of jacking someone elses. just saying.

as far as the original post:
    i love the way i feel on test. like i'm on top of the world. you feel great all day everyday, sex is amazing, pumps are much longer and more intense, recovery is ridiculous, and you grow... i think it started because i was 140 when i graduated and lifted for about 5 years and gained 35 from reading flex and muscle fitness and eating properly. did my first cycle last year at 27 after 3 years of research and honestly too scared to do it and i'm sure i'll do this until i die. the end

regardless of what some of you guys might think of this guy asking the question, the thread is pretty interesting and funny for some of the responses... but holy ****. that cutler pic is insane. great thread!
    well i did start my own thread

nguadagno is offline Associate Member
    i just hate having to wait hahah its the worst, im so impatient, and to be honest, its because i feel like i cant stand up for myself, its a confidence thing, and i feel like its going to get to me before im 25, just the feeling that if someone tried doing something to me, i wouldnt be able to do anything about it

trainhard10 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltfan909 View Post
    Taking my physique to the next level. I take great pride in the way I look and using anabolic steroid basically just helps maximize your results. They are far from any miracle drug or anything like that, they simply just put icing on the cake.

Teens take steroids because they THINK it's a miracle substance and because they are ignorant.

What kind of risks are you talking about? Say running Test at 300-500mg/week for 10 weeks with proper ancillaries and PCT? I can tell you right now that MILLIONS of Americans choose to smoke cigarettes and abuse drugs/alcohol DAILY with no self regard, and there IS scientific proof showing causes of death related to these things; yet Steroids get looked at like they are the devil.

I can honestly say if you swapped out all the smokers and alkies with Bodybuilders/Athletes/Gym rats that ran responsible cycle's there would be A LOT less action in the hospitals/morgues (and the world would be a better looking place ).
    You took the words out of my mouth.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^^^^^

nice

cb714 is offline Member
    Dude... College football players shouldn't even be taking it to begin with. They are too young.

For a grown man, who does it responsibly, there is very little chance a serious condition will develop from it. That's what sites like this are for... to educate people. The ONLY reason steroids are illegal is because of politics not because of how "dangerous" they are. If that were the case cigarettes would have been banned long ago.

You are forgetting many people are on Hormone Replacement Therapy too. Once a man reaches a certain age, testosterone drops, sometimes significantly. This can cause a variety of problems and has been linked to heart disease and diabetes, not to mention loss of sexual desire and function, low energy, depression..etc. They call this andropause , the male version of menopause. Look it up, educate yourself.

For most on this site, steroids are taken to get to that next level whether strength, looks..etc whatever floats your boat. One reason is not better than another. Why do women get plastic surgery? bigger boobs? face lift? Steroids are safer than going through an operation. How many people have died directly from steroid use ? How many people have died in surgery or from infections afterwards? Look up the stats and quit reading government warnings (propaganda) on how steroids are the worst thing in the world.

As far as teens go... No one here would support that. Teens have no business doing steroids just as they have no business drinking, smoking weed, sniffing coke or popping pills... but guess what, they do anyways. No one advocates teenage steroid use other than very few extremely ignorant high school coaches.
    Last edited by cb714; 07-15-2011 at 11:53 AM.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    I'm sorry I ever started doing them. It has been nothing but hell for me. First off I've had to buy all new clothes cause the old ones no longer fit. Both sexes are always now hitting on me. Next I'm always horny and have to have sex all the time. Then there is the food I have to buy. I'm so much more driven in the gym to go all out. And I can't take any anti depressants cause I'm not mood depressed. I'm more self assured and confident in all my decisions I now make. It's just bad all the way around and I would never advise anyone to ever take them.....

Deen54 is offline Member
    because when they see me they squirm in jealousy. I like it when they squirm.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information