Thread: Test and Eq

Pat403 is offline Associate Member

Test and Eq

Hey guys just wondering if it would be odd for a cycle to include test e at 250mg per/week and Eq at 600mg per/week? if so why is this not good? Just wondering I have everything and I am going into a cycle utilizing those two dbol and anavar . These doses seemed odd but were suggested by my connection. My personal thought was

Dbol 50mg per day 4 weeks
    Test e 500mg per week 12 weeks
    Eq 400mg per week 12 weeks
    Var 40mg per week 8 weeks

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Stat's?
    HCG ?
    PCT?

Sorry I was just looking for the basic info didnt think I needed to post everything.

Ht: 5'6"
    Wt:182
    Bf: 13-15

This will be my fourth cycle

The cycle suggested to me:
    Dbol 50mg ed 3 weeks
    Test e 250mg per/week 10 weeks
    Eq 600 mg per/week 10 weeks
    Var 40 mg ed 8 weeks

Im looking more at:
    Dbol 50 mg ed 2 weeks
    Test 500 mg per/week 12 weeks
    Eq 400 mg per/week 12 weeks
    Var 50 mg ed 6 weeks

Thats kinda what I was looking at unless the cycle suggested to me sounds reasonable (then I don't have to deal with collecting an extra test e).
    Let me know your thoughts I appreciate it.

Sorry forgot to mention I have HCG , Clomid and Arimidex for PCT

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Whats your pct?
    Any bloodwork done recently?

Blood work done within the last month everything a ok except low on Vit D as lots of people are so my doc says

PCT

HCG week 1 2500iu week 2 2500iu
    Adex .5mg ed 2 week .25mg ed 2 week
    Clomid 100mg ed 2 week 50 mg ed 2 week

Any pointers on that i dont have any nolva and tones of Adex so Id like to use it up.

Sulixe is offline Banned
    i did a 250mg test eth+600mg eq and i wasn't impressed by the results
    I was bulking on 3500-4000 cals 350/400/200

results in 14 weeks:

Gained 10 lbs (5 of which were fat)

Strength went up slightly.

Equipoise sucks and is useless. it looked like i did a 250mg test eth/week cycle. Stuff hasn't kicked in before week 8

Also, why include 2 orals in your cycle? 12 weeks of orals thats enormous stress on your liver. Stick to either bulking with the dbol or cutting with the var
    Last edited by Sulixe; 06-18-2011 at 02:38 PM.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    sulixe that cycle is not great for bulking but you live and learn as you did.
    I have cut down twice in my life. The first time i did I ran
    test 250mg week 1-16
    eq 400mg a week 1-14
    winnie 50mg day 10-16
    i had no complaints.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can't speak from experence but I have heard very few good things said about eq. About 99% of the reports I hear, not just from here, are that it's usless except for increasing your appitite.

For your fourth cycle, if your bulking, I would run more test and get some deca . I love deca. Drop the eq and save the var for a cutter.

BTW most people say 60mg is the min dose for var.

gothicaly is offline Junior Member
    ooops

all people here saying that eq have nothing in bulking = not good results

i was thinking to use it really

so my question is

there is diffrent between eq and ( bolden ) form ? i mean in results ?

if the bolden form have better results -- use it

Thanks for the info. I had this planned as these were the substances that were readily available. Also, what I thought was a bonus, was that this was listed under the sample cycles on this site. I will prolly go ahead and try it as I have everything. I guess I wont be expecting the best results but Ill keep everyone posted.

As for the use of two orals taking into consideration what has been said would I be better off to start with the dbol and then take a break on the orals and start var later at a dose say of 60mg ed for 4 weeks?

Also any thoughts on the Pct

any thoughts on the last two questions?

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    You need to run HCG during cycle 2x250uis/week, during your 12 week cycle.
    If you shot once a week have your hcg shots 48 and 24 hours prior your test shot.
    If you shot twice a wekk have your hcg 24 hours prior your test shot.

I'm pretty sure i get the idea behind using the hcg in PCT just wondering what the purpose of using it during a cycle is?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    OK here we go again with EQ......

I ran it at 1000mg/wk with test and saw NO DIFFERENCE than a test only cycle..... EQ is a worthless compound and does NOTHING for building muscle tissue. I would sell the EQ off and use the money to either buy more test or more orals for your next cycle. Using it will be a waste of money..... I guarantee it.

As for running two orals in a cycle..... i'm not opposed to it...... but I do think there needs to be a break inbetween. the anadrol for 3 weeks would be fine - give yourself 3-4 weeks off with liver aides and then use the var.

HCG used in pct can cause a negative effect by increase LH/FSH too much..... while I believe it CAN be used in pct - I think it should be used for 30+ days and only 125iu's/day along with clomid or nolva. (this is my fathers protocol from doc and it works)

I'd save the adex if you don't need it durring cycle..... it would help with bloating though from the abombs if you have an issue with that.

If you choose to not run the EQ - i'd up the test. If you do run the EQ..... keep the test at 250mg's and let us know how the cycle goes for you. The problem is..... with test in there, anadrol, AND anavar ..... you wont truely know what EQ did for you.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thanks very much for the info. I don't really have anyone to off load the eq onto so Ill prolly still use it but Im thinking I will bring the trst up to 500mg/wk. Then taking into consideration what you've said about the orals and I plan on using the dbol for 3 weeks and taking a break as suggested. Also Ill follow your thoughts on the HCG anf keep everyone posted.

gothicaly is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    OK here we go again with EQ......

I ran it at 1000mg/wk with test and saw NO DIFFERENCE than a test only cycle..... EQ is a worthless compound and does NOTHING for building muscle tissue. I would sell the EQ off and use the money to either buy more test or more orals for your next cycle. Using it will be a waste of money..... I guarantee it.

As for running two orals in a cycle..... i'm not opposed to it...... but I do think there needs to be a break inbetween. the anadrol for 3 weeks would be fine - give yourself 3-4 weeks off with liver aides and then use the var.

HCG used in pct can cause a negative effect by increase LH/FSH too much..... while I believe it CAN be used in pct - I think it should be used for 30+ days and only 125iu's/day along with clomid or nolva. (this is my fathers protocol from doc and it works)

I'd save the adex if you don't need it durring cycle..... it would help with bloating though from the abombs if you have an issue with that.

If you choose to not run the EQ - i'd up the test. If you do run the EQ..... keep the test at 250mg's and let us know how the cycle goes for you. The problem is..... with test in there, anadrol, AND anavar ..... you wont truely know what EQ did for you.

~Haz~
    u have used eq for 10 weeks or more ??

cause i heard to have results from eq u need to use it for 16 week or 20

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gothicaly View Post
    u have used eq for 10 weeks or more ??

cause i heard to have results from eq u need to use it for 16 week or 20
    14 weeks..... and at a full gram a week if I was going to see something I would have.

So by other peoples logic..... we should shut our natural testosterone production down for 5 months to see results from EQ? Best of luck to them retaining their minimal gains after being on cycle for 5 months.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

to be honest, Im sure Eq as stated in the reviews, is not the best component, and I feel like a bit of a douche considering it. The reality is however, is that it was/is made, is still available (not to mention I have it), and from what I can tell its still widely used outside this forum; so i would assume it cant be as bad as suggested (or as mentioned is not bad but simply useless).

I plan on running it and from the talks, more than likely, I will be disappointed. I guess at the very least I will find out; and given a proper PCT i wont get a bill bigger than my wallet either way.

Is it bad Im already plannin my next cycle?

This cycle (without PCT):
    week 0-4 dbol 50mg ed
    0-12 week test e 500mg per/week
    0-12 week Eq 600mg per/week
    week 6-12 Var 60mg ed

Keep everyone posted.

i was going to use EQ with my upcoming bulking cycle..test/deca /eq.....but after reading several threads,asking alot of questions and talking to some of the vets here,i will never use eq!!!i'll stick with my test/deca

kdo2milger is offline New Member
    off topic but referring to the same inj listed in Op

once you extract a dose from the vial do you have to refrigerate the vial or is the vial still sealed enough not to have to ref.?

Thread Information