Big Kat is offline Junior Member

Wink Help with second cycle (sort of)

First post guys so bear with me.
    35yo
    5'8"
    226lbs
    Working out casually for 10+ years, training hard and strict 8 months.
    Diet CKD 2000 cals 225/150/25 p/f/c
    Bf 16% (5 caliper)

Ok so here goes, had back surgery four years ago and was on a TON of meds for pain and nerve issues. Used to be a great athlete, was gymnast, played football, baseball etc. Always been a big boy but after surgery in 07 I ballooned to 300lbs. Got down slowly to 270 but was stuck, libido in the trash etc. Saw a doc who did a test level and I was 226 so started hrt with test cyp. 100mg/wk. Been doing that for 8 months and it helped some but still to much pain to pump serious weight. About 3 months ago I started yoyoing the test like 200mg for 2 weeks 300 for 2 weeks then back to 100 for 3 weeks and got serious about the diet and started reading this site. I've gotten down from270 to 226 and halved my Bf so far but I want to cut to under 10% and gain some muscle. Got a reliable source and was thinking of the following cycle. Any and all advise is welcomed.

Test prop 100mg eod for 12 weeks
    Winstrol depot 100mg eod for 12 weeks.
    Liquidex 0.5mg eod 12 weeks
    T3 tapering from 25mcg up to 50mcg weeks 4-12
    Clen tapering up from 20mcg to 60mcg in 3 doses. Weeks 8-20 (through pct plus 4 weeks)
    Pct weeks 13-17
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Also, since my htpa if fried from the back meds (endo verified) is pct still necessary or should I just drop back to 100mg/wk of the cyp post cycle? I know hcg is a good Idea but have no source currently (not asking for one). I've been researching for months on my own, I'm a medical professional so I have a good understanding of normal endocrine function and drug info in general but looking for some advise from real world peeps on the same road. Alright guys, fire away...

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    The doctor that prescribed your TRT should give y ou HCG .
    Why not stay in TRT like you doing and try to lower your BF a little more, than in future run a cycle?

Thread Information