sxxen is offline Associate Member

Testosterone Enanthate question

Hello,

I'm planning to take 500mg a week as my first cycle in a few months. I'm 24. I was wondering, what are the chances that I will get acne and gyno at this dosage? I do have a proper PCT planned, but I was wondering if it is necessary to have Letro on hand for Gyno and Accutane.

Thanks

buffgator is offline king of mass
    it would be good to have nolve and an ai on hand for gyno.......I not touch accutane with a ten foot poll because I believe is was spawned in hell but thats just my opinion. As far as the chances though everyone is different so there is no way of knowing. I have never once got acne from a cycle, and I used for about 6 years the before the first time I had to take care of gyno problems.

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Your reaction to testosterone will be different from another persons reaction. Some are more gyno and acne prone than others. Some have no issues at all. Since it is your first time trying test it is not a bad idea to have letro on hand in case you are one of the people prone to gyno. Likewise with accutane and acne. Having said that starting accutane a month before starting test is a good idea if you know you're acne prone.

Thanks for the response guys. As a youth, I had skin that got a few pimples and zits, but nothing too severe that I would call Acne. Is this an indicator that acne will likely occur? I know this is a purely speculative question.

Also, at 500mg a week, Do I run a risk of damaging my natural test production after the cycle?

Also, is there any increased risk to the HPT axis if I'm running only a single compound?

Thanks for the quick help!

Quote Originally Posted by sxxen View Post
    Thanks for the response guys. As a youth, I had skin that got a few pimples and zits, but nothing too severe that I would call Acne. Is this an indicator that acne will likely occur? I know this is a purely speculative question.

Also, at 500mg a week, Do I run a risk of damaging my natural test production after the cycle?

Also, is there any increased risk to the HPT axis if I'm running only a single compound?

Thanks for the quick help!
    There is always a risk when playing with your bodys hormones.
    PCT is crucial in regaining your natural hormone production.

If by compound you mean test e then the answer is no.
    If you mean only one post cycle compound then the answer is you are increasing the risk which could be reduced with a more thurough PCT protocol. Ie: nolvadex /Clomid/HCG .

Sorry, I meant to ask if there is any risk to damaging the HPT Axis with the use of 500mg / week of T.Enanthate ?

Quote Originally Posted by sxxen View Post
    Sorry, I meant to ask if there is any risk to damaging the HPT Axis with the use of 500mg / week of T.Enanthate?
    You will shut down the hpta with the use of aas, this is a gaurantee.
    I believe it is generally accepted that 500mg is not a dose that you will have difficulty recovering from with a solid PCT protocol. (look into the educational threads for the goods on PCT protocols by the moderators of this forum)
    Last edited by TheClinch; 06-16-2011 at 11:50 PM.

Thanks Clinch

No problem.

Thread Information