gaininghard is offline New Member

anadrol with sustanon

good or bad mix? heard different opinions. some say it messes with your hormones to much because of the different esters. some say it mixes well with dbol so it should with anadrol . Thought i would get a pro opinion on this.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    i honestly dont think that it matters....is this your first cycle?

no i've done a cycle of test eth 200 with 650 mg of anavar a week. i've also done a cycle of 500 mg of sus/650 of anavar/210 mg of dbol a week. not great weight gains on either. i got stronger than hell, but i dont gain weight easily. got a diet and workout plan from a trainer too. still didn help lol

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Quote Originally Posted by gaininghard View Post
    no i've done a cycle of test eth 200 with 650 mg of anavar a week. i've also done a cycle of 500 mg of sus/650 of anavar/210 mg of dbol a week. not great weight gains on either. i got stronger than hell, but i dont gain weight easily. got a diet and workout plan from a trainer too. still didn help lol
    put up your diet in the diet section.....if it was just a trainer at your locol run of the mill gym I doubt he had much experience with putting together a bulking cycle seeing that probably 99.9% of everyone he ever trained was probably trying to lose weight

ill have to dig it up. it was mainly lots of healthy food, and lots of protein in food and shakes. had lots of vegetables in it and a lot of carbo loading. he trained my friend with the same diet. he was 5'8 and gained 30 pounds. he got up to 210 and benched over 400. he never touched any juice either. i was juicin hard and was doin the same crap. my bench was 350 and i was stuck at 185. im the same height as him. it frustrating.

oh and i was supposed to eat every 3 hours

Thread Information