ben the builder is offline New Member

Exclamation First time steroid cycle... would like help please.

hello I am thinking of starting my first cycle I have chosen sustanon250 I was going to stack with deca but after research I think its best if I just use sus 250 by itself first. I am going to run 500mg a week for 12 weeks split into 2xshots a week 1x Monday 1x thursday then 3weeks after last shot I'm going run a pct of nolvadex at 100mgs day 1, 60mgs for 10 days then 40mgs for 10 days. I know I may be a touch young to start a cycle but I'm sure I'm not the only one here who has. I'm very dedicated to my training and if I'm going to do it I would like to do it right, without destroying my body. Any feedback on diet or dosage or anything I have written would be awesome thanks heaps guys...

Height: 6"2
    Training Exp: training very hard for 1.5 years
    Bodyfat:10%
    Weight: 79kg

Diet
    Meal 1 6am

Big bowl Oatmeal + tablespoon honey and light milk
    2x multigrain toast with peanut buttet
    1x multi vitamin

Meal 2 8am

1x muesli bar
    20 almonds
    Protein shake
    Tablspoon flaxseed oil
    1x fish oil

Meal 3 10am

200g chicken
    1cup brown rice
    2cups broccoli
    1cup green beans

Meal 4 12pm

1muesli bar
    20 almonds
    Protein shake
    1flaxseed tablspoon
    1fish oil

Meal 5 1:30pm

200g turkey breast
    1cup brown rice
    2cups broccoli
    1cup green beans

Meal 6 4:30 pm

Protein shake
    Muesli bar
    20 almonds
    1fish oil
    1flaxseed oil

Meal 7 7pm

Varies due to working on mine site
    Usually roast beef or lamb or pork with veggies.

Meal 8 9pm

1tub low fat yoghurt

And drinking 4-5 litres of water a day

Train: Mon.tues.thur.Fri.sat.

Thanks for ya time ..now its time to eat cya.

Your cycle and diet looks solid. I have to to tell you that cycling at your age could cause some serious side effects. I've read too many guys 20, 21 & 22 that's cycled and can't maintain an erection during sex. Is it really worth taking the chance at your age? The problem is that you won't know you'll have sides until you get them. There are no indicators that one would get sides and another wouldn't. Be safe bro. think it over.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    1.5 years at gym? its not experience at all. you need more time at gym to start a cycle, you can do much better with the diet you have and training, give your self more time at gym.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Your age isn't what I'm concerned about. Some of my best buddies are on great cycles at your age but they have allot more experience behind them.
    Get another 1 1/2 years under your belt and than reconsider

ben the builder is offline New Member
    Thanks for feedback guys. Although a year sounds like along time I will hold off for another year if not more and try and fix up my diet . 38jumper38 what did you think I need to do to change or add to my current diet.

And wouldn't sus 250 or any test affect your erections at any age?

386 Local is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ben the builder View Post
    Thanks for feedback guys. Although a year sounds like along time I will hold off for another year if not more and try and fix up my diet . 38jumper38 what did you think I need to do to change or add to my current diet.

And wouldn't sus 250 or any test affect your erections at any age?
    From my understanding, the younger someone is the higher their free test should be. Natural test levels peak on average at 25 yrs/old if i'm not mistaken and start to slowly decline after that. A 20 year old will have their body's chemistry effected MUCH more drastically than a 40 year old when you introduce foreign testosterone , because baseline for a 20 year old will be significantly higher than that of the 40 year old. When you introduce an unnatural form of testosterone to your body it significantly slows or even stops your body's natural production, basically that's just not near as big of a change for an older guy as it is for a younger guy, and is much less likely to cause the older user issues because it's less of a change biochemically. As far as what specific things get thrown off to cause ED.... i'm not deep enough into my education to answer that.

Thread Information