mani_bono is offline Associate Member

Help! Not growing on my first cycle, What I'm doing wrong?!

I'm in week 4 of my bulking cycle (first test cycle ever) and not seeing result i wanted to see!

Week 1: 50 mg Propionate + 100mg Primobolan Depot EOD
    Week 2: 100 mg Propionate + 200mg Primobolan Depot EOD
    Week 3: 100 mg Propionate + 200mg Primobolan Depot EOD
    50 mg proviron ED

Height: 5' 9"
    Weight: 170.5 lbs (77.5 KG)
    BF: 7%
    Waist: 31"

I was dieting with about 2100 calories before starting this cycle and got pretty good result by loosing 3" of waist size and getting six pack abs, I was training 7 days a week. So I did kind of Priming I guess (wasn't familiar with the concept at that moment though!)

Now I'm eating 3000 Calories, Training 5 days a week + no Cardio.
    6 meals of solid food + 3 shake meals. I don't feel like growing I got a lot stronger but I only gained 2 lbs! here is my diet:

6 am: 1 Whey Protein Shake + 4 White Eggs + 2 Cup Of Pasta + 1 Banana

9:30 am: 2 Cup Of Rice + 1 Tuna + 1 Apple + 1 Tomato

12 : 200g Chicken Breast + 3 Cup Of Rice + Salad + 1 Cup of low fat yogurt

4 pm: 7 White Eggs + 80g of nuts (pistachio)

6 pm pre-workout: 2 bananas + 1 serving of Gaspari Superpump250

7:30 pm after workout: 1 banana + 2 serving of Whey protein Shake
    8:00 pm second after workout meal: 3 Cup of Pasta and meat + 200g Chicken Breast + 1 Cup of low fat yogurt

10:30 pm 7 White Eggs + 50g of nuts (pistachio)

11:30 before bed 1.5 Serving of Casein + 6 Isatori Amino Phase tablets

I think my training is very good, HIT style very intense and short. When I do legs i can't walk for 2 days. So I don't think the training is the problem, I'm also not over training considering two day rest in my schedule.

I know i have a very high metabolism, Shall I go super high on carbs? What the **** is wrong!? shall I add an oral steroid to cycle?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    coming off a cut and then adding 900 cals to your diet while on gear you be seeing something, stop playing with the doses keep thing stable. could possibly overtraining or not getting enough rest or your gear could be severly underdosed. how is your labido are you more horney than normal are you using an ai on this cycle

RoidReaper is offline Member
    Eat more food.

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    coming off a cut and then adding 900 cals to your diet while on gear you be seeing something, stop playing with the doses keep thing stable. could possibly overtraining or not getting enough rest or your gear could be severly underdosed. how is your labido are you more horney than normal are you using an ai on this cycle
    I think Gear is good, libido is through the roof I'm super horny all the time! definitely not over training I'm from Yates school! I'm doing everybody part once every 7 days.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    You eating a lot carbs.
    Make sure you do some cardio after work out, a least 30 min, you don't wanna run, just walk at treadmill, help irrigate all muscle with blood, and help growing.

any drug to help me with sleep? melatonni is not helping much. I think I need more sleep maybe. Test made sleeping harder for me ... but still I get 7 hours a day sleep minimum. I only sleep easily after leg days!

Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    You eating a lot carbs.
    Make sure you do some cardio after work out, a least 30 min, you don't wanna run, just walk at treadmill, help irrigate all muscle with blood, and help growing.
    you are saying the same thing as my trainer but why I'm not getting fat if I'm eating lots of carbs?
    I'm worried if i do cardios, I will not grow. apparently I'm a hard gainer!
    before calves and legs ( i do them separately ) I do 15 minutes on bike that's it, 30 min per week!

Thread Information