pfgyms is offline Junior Member

What is the MINIMUM Time Off required between cycles?

Hey guys, I want to go from one cycle to the next and not lose any of the gains I have made over the last 10 weeks. In your opinions, what is the Minimum time off I need to take off before starting my cutting cycle, and should I even bother with clomid or nolva therapy after this one? Thanks!

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Bro...I strongly encourage you to do your research on this. Generally speaking..time off = time on

dansteelman is offline Member
    Rich is right...some crazy people dont even stop cycling

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rich8888
    Bro...I strongly encourage you to do your research on this. Generally speaking..time off = time on
    Unless of course, you're shooting for your pro card, but given the profile, I'd say that's not the case. Listen to richie rich. And, furthermore, while i'm in my lecturing mode the way you phrase your question makes it seem as though you're coming off a ten week cycle and either don't have definitive plans to, or haven't at all started, post cycle therapy ...I hope that's not the case. Again, it may just be the way you've phrased it, but it does make it appear as though post cycle plans are uncertain, to say the least. They should be just as well planned and detailed as EVERY OTHER aspect of the cycle. Care to fill us in on what you did, how it worked, etc.?

Hey Big Green: Ran anadrol , Test enth 250, Deca 300, and Eq 200. I have no gyno symptoms, so only considering doing clomid therapy. got amazing results, most impressive was my strength jump from 225 for 4 to 315 for 4 on bench. I weigh 190. Next cycle will be Tren , Prop, Winny, and T3.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Impressive strength gains, what were the mass gains like?

Slypknot is offline Member
    Not the gank this thread - but to add to the question I suppose...

Should clomid therapy be considered 'on' time? In other words if I run a 10 weeker and then run 3 wks of clomid, should I stay off for 13 weeks? (crossing fingers that the answer is no... )

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    You got it right slypknot. You count your clomid therapy as part of your cycle.

I personally didn't wait the exact time off , but I've been off now for three months and as far as I'm concerned......for me that is enough. Just listen to your body.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Ozzy
    You got it right slypknot. You count your clomid therapy as part of your cycle.
    That sucks, I didn't know that. Hummm, I think I might have to forget about this tread.

Pain

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I'm sure some do not follow this rule and because clomid helps you to achieve natural test levels faster than taking nothing , I might exclude that as time on. But that is JMO

As for mass gains, i never measured by chest but my arms grew over one inch, and i went from 173 to 190. Pretty happy with that. Can I get away with just one month off?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Not and recover. Take your time off do a good post cycle and lift and eat right and you won't lose much. Then you can do another cycle safely. If you get sucked into the belief that only the steroids make you big and strong you will never do the things necessary when off to continue growing, eating correctly, and lifting hard. Being able to live the BB lifestyle when off cycle is more important then doing it while on cycle.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by pfgyms
    As for mass gains, i never measured by chest but my arms grew over one inch, and i went from 173 to 190. Pretty happy with that. Can I get away with just one month off?
    Bro time on should= time off. But obviously you have other ideas- i have a feeling you're going to do what you want no matter what anyone says. So....

With the incredible increase in strength you got from this cycle you really need to give your tendons and ligaments a rest... if you jump right onto another cycle without much time off you will be ripe for an injury.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Not and recover. Take your time off do a good post cycle and lift and eat right and you won't lose much. Then you can do another cycle safely. If you get sucked into the belief that only the steroids make you big and strong you will never do the things necessary when off to continue growing, eating correctly, and lifting hard. Being able to live the BB lifestyle when off cycle is more important then doing it while on cycle.
    Amen Brother

JohnnyB

Steele is offline Member
    an old timer at my gym (60 years old, 20 inch guns) cycles for twelve weeks then takes six weeks off then repeats.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by pfgyms
    I have no gyno symptoms, so only considering doing clomid therapy.
    Clomid is a mild anti-e - but furthermore it also has the ability to trigger LH production to increase your natural production of testosterone . This is a must - you have to run Clomid after this cycle. You probably feel a little under the weather right now (especially after Deca ) due to low natural androgen production (that shut down when you used exogenous hormones) - the faster you restore your natural levels, the better you'll feel and the quicker you get your body away from a post cycle catabolic state, AKA - lose your gains.

Thread Information