vaxes is offline New Member

Should i do a course

Hi

For the last year i have been working hard to lose weight by eating heathly and going to the gym i have gone from 96kg to 85kg, I go to the gym at least 3 times a week spending over an hour doing cardio and some weights.
    My goal is to slim down and build up my muscles i recently leveled out at 85kg and no matter how hard i work at the gymi can't seem to lose massive amounts of weight.

As you can tell my heart is starting to go out of it and i really feel that i will soon lose the will to carry on trying.

Recently I have been considering doing a course of steroids to aid me in losing more weight quickly and start to bulk up in a good way. I know it sounds like im looking for a quick fix, i'm not i realise that during the course i would have to been down the gym almost every day working past my limit which I am fine with because I know as soon as i start to see good results that will spur me on to work harder.

As i said i weight 85kg and am 5' 6", I wouldn't say i'm fat i would say i juts look a little overweight, i've never suffered from any medical condition that would be a problem.

Has any one got any advice if i decided to go through with my plan?
    What results could i see?
    Would there be any adverse affects?
    Is it a good idea for me to try it?

Thanks for your help i don't really have any one to talk to about this and obviously i can't go to a doctor.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    if your doing proper amounts of cardio and training and not losing weight you need to adress your diet. i suggest you start a thread in the diet section and let the guys get you losing again.
    how old are you?
    steroids dont aid weight loss its all about diet, shitty diet on gear= sloppy gains get your diet dialed in

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vaxes View Post
    Hi

For the last year i have been working hard to lose weight by eating heathly and going to the gym i have gone from 96kg to 85kg, I go to the gym at least 3 times a week spending over an hour doing cardio and some weights.
    My goal is to slim down and build up my muscles i recently leveled out at 85kg and no matter how hard i work at the gymi can't seem to lose massive amounts of weight.

As you can tell my heart is starting to go out of it and i really feel that i will soon lose the will to carry on trying.

Recently I have been considering doing a course of steroids to aid me in losing more weight quickly and start to bulk up in a good way. I know it sounds like im looking for a quick fix, i'm not i realise that during the course i would have to been down the gym almost every day working past my limit which I am fine with because I know as soon as i start to see good results that will spur me on to work harder.

As i said i weight 85kg and am 5' 6", I wouldn't say i'm fat i would say i juts look a little overweight, i've never suffered from any medical condition that would be a problem.

Has any one got any advice if i decided to go through with my plan?
    What results could i see?
    Would there be any adverse affects?
    Is it a good idea for me to try it?

Thanks for your help i don't really have any one to talk to about this and obviously i can't go to a doctor.
    You should probably post your daily diet and stats in the diet section and achieve your weight loss with diet strategy. We live and die in the kitchen, not the needle.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah bro aas isnt a weight loss aid.Contary to popular belief.You just need to learn how to eat.Hit the diet section.

Thread Information