FatRookie is offline New Member

winnie/dbols please click here

Hello all! I would love some help with my first cycle if anyone has some time. I have been working out off and on for about a year now. I goto college so getting drunk and trying to bring girls home from the club has always had priority. It's getting close to summer and all the pizza and drinks have caught up to me. Living in Florida it gets really hot and going to the pool is an everyday affair. I can't goto the pool and look like a slob!!!!! All i know about my cycle is what i get from the web and my fraternity brothers. please help!

I purchased:
    QUALITY-vet STAN QV 100 /20 CC
    and 200 dbols

I am currently 6'2 weighing 215
    i have been reading on this site, and i know my cycle as rather "pussy" but i just would like some non-critical advice. thanks

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't run winny and Dbol for your first cycle or anycycle for that matter. Your liver will hate you for it. I suggest getting some other gear for your first cycle. Maybe some Deca /EQ or Test. And use either the Dbol or winny with those other gears.

Pain

palme is offline Rosie Member
    WOW on and off for an entire year? Probly more off huh? And you think your ready for AAS? Think again!!
    If you want to get rid of your love handles you start doing some cardio and clean up your diet.
    The gear you bought wont to anything more then fuck your liver up and with all that beer drinking your playing with fire. If you have read here long you should know all this.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by palme
    WOW on and off for an entire year? Probly more off huh? And you think your ready for AAS? Think again!!
    If you want to get rid of your love handles you start doing some cardio and clean up your diet.
    The gear you bought wont to anything more then fuck your liver up and with all that beer drinking your playing with fire. If you have read here long you should know all this.
    Much agreed, I didn't even read that he was on and off for a year. hahaha. I just saw the winny and Dbol and wanted to cry. Bro you have 2 or 3 more years of good natural gains in you. Esp in the fat loss dept.

Pain

FatRookie is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the non-critical advice.
    I bought this cycle andm going to take it!
    could someone give me some help on how much to take and when. I have heard a pyramid cycle is supposed to work, but i think that pyramiding is worthless. once again, non-critical advice would be appreciated.

Wezul is offline Junior Member
    use the search... study and research as much as you can first at the same time put a little more time in the gym. learn to discipline yourself steriods are not a miracle drug they just enhance all your hard work and dedication...working out is a life style. all I can tell you is buy some books and use the internet to find out whats going to work for u..but they are right ...your in school (alot of drinking), while taking two liver toxic andros..not a very good idea.stop drinking and put atleast a few weeks in before you start atleast it might not be total worthless and too damaging.you could end up like a friend of mine..DEAD no joke hep-c W/roids ..dead

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro,,, don't take winny and D-bol together... your liver will turn to liquid!
    if your detemined to do this take the D-bol for 4 weeks,, then wait a month and do the winny, seriously bro,, Palme is right, you are playing with fire... and DON'T drink booze while on... geez man,, your fucking with your health, get a clue, we're trying to help ya out..

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    and he wonders why I freaked out on him in the cycle results forum.... ah hell.

chinups Guest
    I know it has been mentioned before but what is the difference between 100mg a day of winny and 20mgs a day of dbol and 50mg of winny eod. Is it just because it is two 17aa????

Thread Information