Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    buffgator's Avatar
    buffgator is offline king of mass
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    The South West
    Posts
    3,393

    Tren causing fever?

    Im doing tren e for my third time. the first two times i did it at 400mg a week and had major night sweats. This time im doing it at 600mg wk and im getting no night sweats but i wake up every morning with a mild fever and it comes and goes during the day also. Have you guys experienced this?

  2. #2
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    what other compounds are you running

  3. #3
    buffgator's Avatar
    buffgator is offline king of mass
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    The South West
    Posts
    3,393
    just test cyp at 750. I've just spent this week wondering if im getting sick or if its just the Tren

  4. #4
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    never ran a fever on test or tren

  5. #5
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,531
    Yes I use to.I would take my shot in the am around 9.Then around 4 I would be sittin in my recliner sweatin like I just ran 10 miles.Only sometimes did I get nite sweats on that cycle.I ran 300 test eth 580 tren ace.Seems every cycle is a lil different with tren.I love the surprises though.

  6. #6
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,716
    I would almost trade you for the slight fever and give you my current night sweats. They're worse than ever!! Never heard of your situation before and that would get old pretty quick, but it goes away in the afternoon?
    Only thing i can suggest would be to make sure your vit c and b vits are up to par.
    Keep us posted and good luck!!

  7. #7
    Big Kat is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    70
    Simple way to find out. Ask ur doctor for a cbc with diff. If ur getting sick ur white count and leukocyte counts should be at least mildly elevated. A sed rate might also help as it'll tell u if ur body is running high from an inflamitory response. Sed rate might be harder to get from the doc without a lot of questions though. A cbc is so easy and common u can get a doc to run one just as an annual or for any possiible infection without raising red flags.

  8. #8
    PK-V's Avatar
    PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,435
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    I would almost trade you for the slight fever and give you my current night sweats. They're worse than ever!! Never heard of your situation before and that would get old pretty quick, but it goes away in the afternoon?
    Only thing i can suggest would be to make sure your vit c and b vits are up to par.
    Keep us posted and good luck!!

    I feel you bro, it sucks having to crack the window in the middle of the night just to keep you cool

    brb sleeping on the outside of the bed instead of under the covers lol

  9. #9
    GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    256
    I too have gotten mild fevers on several occasions at the start of my cycle. Tren is rough on the body. I usually just get it at start of cycle and it goes away soon after. If you just started cycle, see if fever disappears after a week or so. If not i would consider discontinuing cycle to see if this is the cause.

  10. #10
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,749
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    Im doing tren e for my third time. the first two times i did it at 400mg a week and had major night sweats. This time im doing it at 600mg wk and im getting no night sweats but i wake up every morning with a mild fever and it comes and goes during the day also. Have you guys experienced this?
    What type of temp are you talking about?

  11. #11
    ThE DarK KnighT's Avatar
    ThE DarK KnighT is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by PK-V;5672***
    I feel you bro, it sucks having to crack the window in the middle of the night just to keep you cool

    brb sleeping on the outside of the bed instead of under the covers lol
    Yay, this describes every night I have had for the past 8 weeks, every night No covers kind of gets annoying, especially when the wifey gets pissed because the entire bed cover and sheets are messed up and dripping in sweat, don't you hate it when that happens? lol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •