AyoTJ is offline New Member

Cool Need good advice Please very much appriciated.

Ayooo , so i been into the idea of working out for a while now i have all this passion and determanation built up were im jus gunna go for it starting from now.

So all my life i have been very fit had a 6pack from been like 12 until i hit 18 , i went into abit of a depression and stayed in ,i stopped doing everything from football/soccer to any type of excersise.

Im 20 now around 6ft and weight 15stone (210 pounds) i am overweight its horrible i hate it my face is chubby i have a chubby beer belly and im determined to change my self.

So i was wondering for my situation what would help me , what gym equipment should i use to help me loose this fat and get some muscle look more ripped and shit i am wanting to use some kind of steriod to start with for kinda a booster , hopefully something that gives off alot of energy to keep me going , im guna be using my spare room as a mini gym so need advice on what woul;d be the best steriod and best workout to use that will help me.

Thanks TJ.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    'sigh'...

Buddy no steriods for u! My advice. Go to the diet and research and ask questions there, get your diet sorted. Then go to the work out forum and research on a good exercise program.

With a good diet and proper training you will achieve your goals. Steriods won't help you.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Energy boosters? Have you tried drinking some coffee prior to workout maybe? If you goal is loose fat and look better and dont know where to begin you should NOT go out and purchase a bunch of junk equipment or steroids . Try dieting hard and bodyweight exercises (jumping squats, pushups, pullups, chinups, bench dips, crunches, etc) then as you progress invest in some quality equipment like a barbell set and powerrack or join a good gym.

Energy booster? Have you tried drinking some coffee prior to workout? You should not go out and spend a bunch of steorids or junk equipment. start dieting hard (see diet section here) and bodyweight exercises to begin with (jumping squats, pushups, bench dips, pullups, chin ups, crunches, etc). Then join gym or get barbell set and powerrack as you progress.

AyoTJ is offline New Member
    hmmm k. Gues i was jus hoping for somethign that will give me like a high so i can pound bench hard lol

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Try Pre workout drinks...

Powerliftmike is it true that coffee raises cortisol? So therefore making it bad to have before gym. Not sure but just something I read somewhere, could b wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    Try Pre workout drinks...

Powerliftmike is it true that coffee raises cortisol? So therefore making it bad to have before gym. Not sure but just something I read somewhere, could b wrong??
    Havent looked into that, but all stimulants negatively affect cortisol levels so use sparingly. I know coffee (even black without sugar crap/cream) can bounce around insulin levels and caffeine always a little hard on the stomach. But the caffeine could be a nice boost, I wouldnt drink on regular basis tho. Plus if you are constantly "out of it" before workout something bad wrong: sleep, diet, overtraining..

Thread Information