Big Kat is offline Junior Member

Revised second cycle. all help appreciated

Ok, I posted my second cycle ideas a few days back and got some great feedback. Mainly forget the winnie depot. So ive revised my plan and looking for feedback as I'm starting tomorrow hopefully if it passes muster.
    Stats
    5'8"
    226lbs
    14-15% bf
    Diet cyclic keto 2000 cal 190/150/30
    Lifting 10+ years, seriously for last 8 months.
    Goals 210 8% bf, ripped. Plan on lean bulk after pct when bf is optimal.

Side note: htpa axis is fried from bad nerve drugs after surgery in 07, on hrt with cyp 150mg/wk, bumped to 300 for last 3.5 weeks and its starting to really kick in.

Thinking of running the following
    Week 1-8 test cyp 400mg qweek in divided doses tues and sat
    Weeks 1-8 anavar liquid 30-40mg daily
    Weeks 1-8 hcg 250iu e3d
    Weeks 1-8 liquidex 0.5 eod as needed
    Weeks 4-8 t3 25mcg start increased slowly to 50-75 mcg daily in divided doses.
    Weeks 4-12 clen 20mcg start dose titrate slowly to 60mcg in 3 divided doses.
    Weeks 8-12 clomid 100/50/50/50
    Weeks 8-12 nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    weeks 8-10 hcg 500iu eod

Starting soon, need all the input I can get. Appreciate all ur help bro's wanna do this rite.

Last question, with being on hrt, is pct needed or just hcg and drop back to 150mg/wk cyp after cycle?

Revised proposed 2nd cycle.

Anybody? I've done lots of research but lack real world experience. Any advise suggestions, comments would be greatly appreciated. N I messed up the pct dates, will wait 2weeks after last cyp inj to start pct.

mustang331 is offline Member
    what was your first cycle.. How were the results? Describe it in grave detail... Thanks

My first cycle wasnt much of a cycle at all honestly. I just yoyo'd my hrt up to 250 for 4 weeks and down to 150 for 4 weeks for 2 cycles, and I use the term loosely. Actually was surprised, I was at 30% bf and the increase to 250 made my motivation and discipline go through the roof. I guess what I mean by 2nd cycle is I know how i react to test now, I bloated a little, much less now that I've dropped my bf from 30+ to sub 15. Got slight nip tenderness and started reading hard here months ago and got some adex and found at 250mg cyp, adex 0.5 twice weekly hardened me up and all the sides evaporated. Now I'm ready to cut up and I want to do it right. My thought was stick with cyp which I've used at low doses to understand how it affects me but 4 weeks ago I bumped to 300mg and now I want to essentially bump to 400 and add var to enhance lean body mass. My body type is big mfr, on the 250 for 4 weeks I lost 20 pounds and gained a lot of muscle size and shape working out 3 times a week and doing light cardio a.d eating way to little. Now my diet is much better and an old friend who's been training bodybuilders and mma fighters for a long time has agreed to train me full time and I'm ready to cycle for real, 100% diet, workout, focus, and I k.ow what I want to accomplish. I just want to be sure I've set it up properly and get input to maximize results. I figure if ur gonna take the risks then do the homework and make the most gains. I figured since I've run cyp as hrt and experemented with doses so I know how my body reacts, I should add a complementary compound for leaning out and ill be set. I've got all the pct stuff on hand and I'm ready to go, just want max info to max results. With my body type I could be a 325lb monster if that was my goal but I figure with this type of cycle ill add some mass and finally get cut up. I'm ready.

Anyone?

Thread Information