franklin 13 is offline New Member

first cyle: test & dbol! brap brap

Hello all,

I recently joined this forum but have been researching aas for years. I started lifting weights at 18 years old to get bigger. I am now 24 years old and feel I am ready for my first cycle.

Testosterone Enanthate and Dianabol

1-12 Test Enanthate (500mg/wk)
    1-5 Dbol (30mg/ED)

2-14 Aromasin (12.5mg/EOD)

14-18 PCT of clomid and nolva
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    clomid 100/100/50/50
    Should PCT be 4 or 5 weeks in duration???

This cycle will be my first. I have put in a lot of planning. It is rather basic. I plan on bulking up 15 lbs of muscle.

-enth will be spread out into 2 injections per week (mon/thurs)
    -dbol will be spread out throughout the day (10 mg pills)
    -running stane to keep down the bloat and incase of gyno
    - serms and ai are from ar-r

supplementation
    -serious mass weight gainer
    -casien protein
    -animal pak multi (has milk thistle and Uni-Liver)
    -milk thistle (for liver due to 17aa dbol)
    -vitamin c (during pct to lower cortisol levels)

On cycle my diet will be based off of mostly energy sustaining complex carbs and varying protein sources. The staple for my carbs are oats, sweet potatoes, potatoes, brown rice and whoele grain pastas. Vegetables will also be eaten with meals. Proteins sources will include chicken breast, ground beef, steak, eggs(whole and whites), fish (mostly salmona dn haddock), tuno turkey, casien shakes, weight gainer shakes. Fats will include lots of olive oil, peanut butter and almonds. Also, a glass of ilk in the morning and a banana post workout as a source of simple sugars. Cottage cheese before bed time as a snack. Diet will be spread out into 6+ decent meals a day. Caloric intake is 4000-4500 per day(will increase if needed) Macros will be 40/35/25 (c/p/f).

Lastly STATS

11%
    6.1 ft
    1st aas cycle
    training 6 years (3 seriously training)
    ecto body type

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Hcg ?

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Id say your almost ready to use gear but not quite. Your weight as well as your age are the only issues i see here. Your proposed plan and strategy looks great. I feel you have diet issues seeing your height to weight ratio. Also, try not to rush anything here. It does look like youve done some research but if youve came this far, you cant tell me that youre honestly ready to start just yet. Good luck.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Id say your almost ready to use gear but not quite. Your weight as well as your age are the only issues i see here. Your proposed plan and strategy looks great. I feel you have diet issues seeing your height to weight ratio. Also, try not to rush anything here. It does look like youve done some research but if youve came this far, you cant tell me that youre honestly ready to start just yet. Good luck.
    I second a diet conceren because of the height to weight ratio after 6 years of training

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    thou he has a low BF
    190lbs with 11% is really good weight

stpete is offline Banned
    You've done your research, nice to see.

franklin 13 is offline New Member
    thanks guys. i am indeed very lean and look bigger than i actually am.

should my pct be 4 or 5 weeks? and is it too aggressive since dbol is not as suppressive as a 19 nor compound like deca would be? i was contemplating lower the amounts administered see as both serms can lead to side effects in high dosages.

the plan was nolva 40/40/20/20
    clomid 100/100/50/50

now i was thinking of running nolva 40/30/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have to agree with the other guys, you should have been able to gain more weight than that naturaly with a good diet.

Your proposed diet looks ok, are you eating that now?

I would add hcg and wait one more year (25 is the recomended min age) and work on your bulking diet. You need to prefect your diet before cycling anyway.

Thread Information