Thread: Newb Questions

bosox43 is offline New Member

Newb Questions

I have been training for a few years now and feel I could be ready for my first cycle. My biggest struggles seem to be with keeping a low BF % especially around my abdomen (yes common problem I'm sure). I put on mass fairly easily but have been really struggling to continue progressing without adding more fat. Any suggestions for a first cycle?

Height: 5' 11''
    Weight: 184-187 (down slightly due to work/cutting recently)

Not sure what other information is needed. Thanks for any help in advance, if you feel I'm being lazy and just need to educate myself I will be browsing these forums now that I have found them but figured this was a good way to start off.

Cheers

Also here is a current pic...inb4 cool face

stpete is offline Banned
    First cycle's on me....Head over to the "Diet Forum." Welcome to the board.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Really should wait till atleast 25 to cycle. You run the risk of permenatly messing up your HPTA system. Sounds like you need to work on your diet. I highly recomend the diet section here, there are some knowledgeable people in there. Everyone needs to get there diet perfected before cycling anyway. AAS without the proper deit isn't going to get you very far anyway.

You look good for a guy that puts on fat easy, how much cardio are you doing?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    First cycle's on me....Head over to the "Diet Forum." Welcome to the board.
    i would def read up in the diet section first.

Currently working as a roofer plus have been eating high protein low carb (focusing on low GI carbs especially) fairly strictly for almost 6 weeks and have not been seeing much as far as progress so I guess my interest has been created out of frustration. I'm more knowledgeable then I let on in my original post just wanted to get as much info as possible so figured I'd play dumb (not saying I am an expert by any means). My lifts have stalled out and I've seen many peers at the gym successfully begin a cycle just wanted to gather as much info as possible before I make this choice. Will be checking out the diet section to further my knowledge but I think I've got a grasp on most of the concepts there as well as the physiologic and anatomical parts of the equation.

Edit: sorry the roofing part was in response to the cardio question...cardio is ridiculous high because of it haha

dosXX is offline Member
    too young

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If your roofing 5 days a week in the summer, then your burning A LOT of calls at work. That's probably the problem. You need to experement with eating more.

k so seems like the consensus is that AAS isn't the right idea right now...how do you guys feel about EC stack or clen to achieve the fat loss I want or am I way off again?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Try learning how to eat.Doing your job I find it hard to believe if you are eating right you would get fat.Also that pic showed nothing.How is anyone suppose to help you.When you are wearing a shirt.

Thread Information