freakon is offline Associate Member

pinned vial safe to use

I have a vial of sus that I used two years ago. I would like to use the remainder. Is there a way to te sterilize it. Thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What makes you think it's un sterile now? You can go over to the laboratory section and see if part of the process is heating it like most aas and then just do that part. Usually it's something like bring water to a boil then let it cool just a little. Place the vial in the water for 20 minutes then put it into the refrigerator. The rapid heat to cool should kill any bacteria. Dont boil it though, that's to hot. I would still go over and check out one of the recipes to make sure though.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    What makes you think it's un sterile now? You can go over to the laboratory section and see if part of the process is heating it like most aas and then just do that part. Usually it's something like bring water to a boil then let it cool just a little. Place the vial in the water for 20 minutes then put it into the refrigerator. The rapid heat to cool should kill any bacteria. Dont boil it though, that's to hot. I would still go over and check out one of the recipes to make sure though.
    Actually, boiling it (tyndalization) would be fine, but not necessary in this case. OP, just use it.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Just buy a new one there like **************'s
    Last edited by spywizard; 06-19-2011 at 05:14 PM. Reason: price talk

iphone is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    Just buy a new one there like 2$'s
    this is such a silly post .....$********** for a vail of sust? yes a vial is usealy 10ml so if you gettin git for 2usd then you not getting real...even pharma amp for that price i would be very suspisous ....

how the hell do you kow what his source is chargeing for a amp?

silly silly post
    Last edited by spywizard; 06-19-2011 at 05:14 PM. Reason: price talk

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    this is such a silly post .....$********** for a vail of sust? yes a vial is usealy 10ml so if you gettin git for 2usd then you not getting real...even pharma amp for that price i would be very suspisous ....

how the hell do you kow what his source is chargeing for a amp?

silly silly post
    He meant a new empty vial, not gear. But yeah, it was still a bad post, since the the vial is not an issue.

willie2 is offline New Member
    Unless the top/seal is damaged in some way it should not be un-sterile...The "seal" keeps bacteria out of the vial. Proper BA/BB content should keep it safe anyway
    Last edited by willie2; 06-19-2011 at 07:00 PM. Reason: spelling

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Actually, boiling it (tyndalization) would be fine, but not necessary in this case. OP, just use it.
    You really dont want to Boil it, you can damage the contents. You want to bring the water UP to boiling and then after it cools just a little put the vial in it for 20 minutes keeping the heat on low. Then put it into the refrigerator, NOT freezer. The rapid temperature change should kill any bacteria/organisms the heat doesn't

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    He meant a new empty vial, not gear. But yeah, it was still a bad post, since the the vial is not an issue.
    It was a shit post, my bad

I though you were asking if you could reuse an old vial you had from a few years ago

that why I said just get a new one

Thread Information