frytlon is offline Junior Member

older male with Testosterone cyp

I am 61, and my Dr. has prescribed 1 Ml, 200 mg, every other week, which my girlfriend is injecting into my butt for me. I don't think this is enough, but that is all he will go for. I am thinking that this should be the dose every week, not every two weeks, since at the end of the two weeks I can really feel the difference in energy and libido. Thoughts?

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Have u got your blood test results? What's your natural test at? Does seem a bit low for a trt dose.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Yes, my docs protocol would be 200 once per week.
    Would be great if u can do BW 2 days after pin, after 1 week, and day before next pin.
    The BW will tell the story, and prob. show a large fluctuation in hormones throughout.
    Look into, and ask your doc about Nebido. A very long ester. U will pin every other month.

test results were definitely low. I really had to talk to convince him to prescribe it, especially for home injections. He wanted me to come in every two weeks for a nurse to do it. I do not see or feel the results that I think I should be getting, and I am thinking of supplementing it with other sourced products. I work out at the gym at the club, and play golf walking every day.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    U in the US?
    Go to another doc.
    Find a "Hormone" doc.
    You are right, your doc is wrong.

If your wallet allows, see a "Hormone clinic" like renewman or similar....there are hundreds of them in the US.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    everyone is different. i was prescribed 200mg every 2 weeks and my bloodwork after 6 weeks was above the normal range. I cant remember now but in around 1300. I'm 33 at your age you should feel a big difference from that. Give it some time.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    if ur having a big drop of between shots, tellur doc this and try to get more gear so u can inject every 10 days inseead of 14.

get blood work done, and the peaks/valley ur experiencing should be enough to have the shots moved closer.

also thats a normal trt amount

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    or you can do 100mg a week instead

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^ Great idea!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just split the dose into 100mg each week. That should be perfect.
    And I'd just do it with a 27g slin pin, since that way there is no wasted oil left in the hub each shot. You could easily do this in your delts, and then you wouldn't need any help.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Talk to you doc first about weekly injections and bumping it up due to how you feel and get blood work done. Weekly are better. Also since you are doing it at home you are probably getting a 5ml vial or 200mg/ml every month, right? That's more than enough to give yourself 150mg every week and still have plenty left over at the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by edwin.wen1976 View Post
    it is forbiden for introducing oneself?
    Yes it's forbidden for spammers such as yourself and you will be removed soon. Reported as spam.

I find it easier to use a 22 gauge needle because of the thickness of the oil. My Dr. gives me a 10ml bottle with one refill, and I would guess that he will do the math when I ask for another, so bumping it up will probably not be a good idea. Question.. I just got a friend request from edwin.wen1976, and accepted it without thinking. Reading the above posts, I wonder if I made a mistake. Thoughts?

PK-V is offline Productive Member

Quote Originally Posted by frytlon View Post
    I find it easier to use a 22 gauge needle because of the thickness of the oil. My Dr. gives me a 10ml bottle with one refill, and I would guess that he will do the math when I ask for another, so bumping it up will probably not be a good idea. Question.. I just got a friend request from edwin.wen1976, and accepted it without thinking. Reading the above posts, I wonder if I made a mistake. Thoughts?
    You and everyone else got one. yes it's a mistake unless you want someone trying to see you fake powders from China. If you want to give your money away I will send you some flour, I mean Test.

Thanks. After reading the above I figured that I had made a mistake friending him. I do appreciate the good advice.

Thread Information