mani_bono is offline Associate Member

Incredible euphoria! Does it last?

Sorry guys it's not much of a question but I had to share it with somebody since nobody around me knows I'm taking aas.

I'm on 4th week of my test prop cycle (first test cycle) and since Friday evening I'm feeling super great! very energetic, euphoria, extreme libido, very good mood, super happy, aggressive in a good way!

I took 50 mg EOD for the first week and since second week i went to 100 mg EOD. I thought prop should have kicked in earlier(?) also since Friday i switched from my Russian test to a new Australian test.

Is it from new brand gear or the sign of test kicking in? does this feelings will last until end of the cycle? I will make crazy progress with this mood! lol.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yea thats pretty much how feel while on cycle

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Could be a lot of things while as to why you did not feel it much to begin with. Although its always good to use a small dose to begin with 25mg a day or 175 a wk is only a TRT dosage so its likely that even if you had been using the same brand gear you would not have felt much till you switched the dosage to 350 wk.

On 350wk you should see good gains with minimal sides, enjoy the ride.

FFM

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Test is known for causing elevated physical/phychological status. This, to me, is what makes gear so addictive!

buffgator is offline king of mass
    When i first started using i got gains that outweighed the side effects, and that feeling of euphoria. The longer I've used and the bigger I've gotten the more the rolls have changed and i feel like a scrape for gains and put up with allot of sides.

^^^
    i hear you. I myself have notice, like other things, your body adapts and develops tolerances. I take longer breaks between cycles now and this ensures great results and good mood everytime. Dont over do it and you will yield much more...as they say: "patience is the virtue"!

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    ^^^
    i hear you. I myself have notice, like other things, your body adapts and develops tolerances. I take longer breaks between cycles now and this ensures great results and good mood everytime. Dont over do it and you will yield much more...as they say: "patience is the virtue"!
    Very true! I noticed a long time ago that the longer I wait between cycles the better the cycle as far as mood and gains....its just so hard to not hit the next cycle once that blood work is g2g!

Quality over quanity in this game brotha!

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The most euphoric I've ever felt was always when I used dbol . That stuff makes you feel GOOD!

Thread Information