Sulixe is offline Banned

My very stupid question (for the lulz)

Aromatase enzyme keeps the balance between testosterone and estrogen constant, so thats why estrogen raises when we are on a cycle.

HOWEVER, lets say a man would inject himself with 1 gram of estradiol and no test.

Would aromataze enzyme convert the estradiol into testosterone?

Big Kat is offline Junior Member
    If estrogen could be converted to test, someone would have come up with a pct compound to do just that I imagine. Lol haven't researched it specifically yet so just a guess, but if the aromitase enzyme could go both ways so to speak, them I immagine all the menopausal ladies on high dose estrogen relacement back in the 90's would be some buff ass grannies ;-)

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm pretty sure it doesn't work backwards like that.

dosXX is offline Member
    estrogen doesn't convert into test so NO

Sulixe is offline Banned
    So if i injected estradiol into a girl's body to make her breast grow, she wouldn't get any masculinisation effects?

Big Kat is offline Junior Member
    I believe that the estrogen to testosterone ratio is so much higher percentage wise that if it could be reverse aromatised so to speak they couldn't maintain that ratio. If any converted back they would have much more test normally. And in general enzymes in a chemical reaction serve one specific purpose like to cleave one piece of a specific molecule or change a structure and I can't think of any that work in reverse, not saying thwre arnt any just sayin...

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    no it wouldnt revert back to test.

if you injected estradiol in a girls body, the initial effect wouldnt create any masculinazation effects but the rebound of hormones most definately could.

xeroxy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulixe View Post
    Aromatase enzyme keeps the balance between testosterone and estrogen constant, so thats why estrogen raises when we are on a cycle.

HOWEVER, lets say a man would inject himself with 1 gram of estradiol and no test.

Would aromataze enzyme convert the estradiol into testosterone?
    No it doesnt, thats what the hypothalamus does.
    No, of course not lol.

xeroxy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulixe View Post
    So if i injected estradiol into a girl's body to make her breast grow, she wouldn't get any masculinisation effects?
    Why would that make her breasts grow, breast cancer in women is often associated with estrogen dominance which in turn reduces progesterone and cause lots of unwanted side effects, so if you wanted to increase a girls chances of breast cancer go ahead and inject her with estrogen

Well the birth control pills contain estrogen and progesterone, and they only get more feminine from it (bigger boobs etc), so i dont think it converts to test.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You have a serious misunderstanding of how the Aromatase enzyme works...

Thread Information