Thread: peptides

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

peptides

so gonna do a full year of clean eating for a cycle next summer, but gonna maybe try these peptides?

as for diet, im still gettin that worked out but plan to carb cycle. any other tips to look while im planning?

what im thinking and a few questions:

100mcg shots of GhRP-6
    morning, midday pre workout, night

100mcg shots of cjc1295 DAC
    morning, midday, night

so 300mcg a day of both. Or would 200 be good? just the night and preworkout shots?

also, maybe some MGF as spot growth? so 300mcg in each muscle belly on that day . so ill rotate all major muscle groups.

as instead of using insulin like ive seen, i may use some metformin after a big carb load meal

is there any suppression with these peptides? GHRP6, cjc, MGF?
    no need for a PCT right?

any adjustments to the dosages? im not looking to gain a bunch of size, just continous growth then ill hammer a good prop/npp cycle next summer for 8 weeks.

thanks for all responses

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    so gonna do a full year of clean eating for a cycle next summer, but gonna maybe try these peptides?

as for diet, im still gettin that worked out but plan to carb cycle. any other tips to look while im planning?

what im thinking and a few questions:

100mcg shots of GhRP-6
    morning, midday pre workout, night

I would drop the pre workout

100mcg shots of cjc1295 DAC
    morning, midday, night

150mcg's of each in a slin pin

only 3 sq shots a day

so 300mcg a day of both. Or would 200 be good? just the night and preworkout shots?

also, maybe some MGF as spot growth? so 300mcg in each muscle belly on that day . so ill rotate all major muscle groups.

as instead of using insulin like ive seen, i may use some metformin after a big carb load meal

is there any suppression with these peptides? GHRP6, cjc, MGF?
    no need for a PCT right?

[b]no suppression as they are stimulators

any adjustments to the dosages? im not looking to gain a bunch of size, just continous growth then ill hammer a good prop/npp cycle next summer for 8 weeks.

thanks for all responses
    the cjc and ghrh are a good combo as they work synergistically together

that's all I can chime in with from what I know
    never used mgf

good luck

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Ive heard peptide results can be disappointing. Is there a comparison between these and aas?

RoidReaper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Ive heard peptide results can be disappointing. Is there a comparison between these and aas?
    Dissapointing my ass, they work great if you know how to use them. And you have to use them for a while, you cant just do 3 weeks of them and be like "Oh well its not working".

HGH and IGF-1 work the best.

MGF actually works when stacked with IGF-1 DES IMO

Alot of my friends have continued to make gains even while on PCT with peptide use.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Im interested, please start a log....

Intrested in Metformin mainly
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Personally your far better dropping all those and using hgh imho, you will be far more satisfied.

RoidReaper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Personally your far better dropping all those and using hgh imho, you will be far more satisfied.
    X2

HGH is way better, im using it on my PCT right now @ 8iu a day of HGH and IGF-1 100mcg a day and im actually getting stronger and bigger.

Blog Entries
    is there any suppression with HGH? ive read u go 5 on 2 off? or something? i need to get up to date with hgh.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yes it suppresses your own GH but only temporarily and 5/2 is mostly for cost savings..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Blog Entries
    I typically go hypoglycemic during the day, im hoping with a better diet plan i can avoid this but since lowering insulin is a effect of HGH, im cautious of using hgh. I like the sound of peptides that stimulate natural HGH, which makes more sense and less sides.
    *agromegly vs injecting hgh alot... u have more issues with injecting than the agro.

what dose do yall think? 5-10ius a day in 2x injections? i just got done reading the info threads in that forum section, so im a lil more up to speed :P

also, i have pubertal gyno im finally actually doing something about *nolva 20mg day.. but its being very stubborn and not wanting to stay away. I do know hgh incerases tissue growth, and since ive been on a slim diet *which increases natty hgh* it seems to keep coming back.

so while on it, keep the nolva? or what? one reason i went for peptides so it wouldnt be a complete exogenous hgh but more of my own hgh...
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 06-19-2011 at 10:34 PM.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't think you want to use the cjc w/ DAC as it leads to GH bleeding...do some research on it before you buy. I use the cjc1293 without DAC, which is basically mod grf1-29 w/ ipamorelin. GHRP6 is fine to use though.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    but there are not studies that i know of..

The best experience that i know of is a 46 yr old, running his 9th cycle, 500mg test e 300mg deca since3 he already knows what to expect.. at week 6 he's dropping fat with no bloat and adding muscle, so he's happy as all get out..

Now in his case we know that his gh is reduced so it is beneficial for him to use..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    No one will argue that HGH is far superior than GHRP but the general user chooses GHRP because of the cost factor. I know I do.
    I would opt with GHRP 2 over 6 and CJC no DAC over the DAC.
    Use the GHRP post wo instead of pre.
    Morning upon waking, post wo and right before bed (you may need a snack before hitting the z button)

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pac Man View Post
    No one will argue that HGH is far superior than GHRP but the general user chooses GHRP because of the cost factor. I know I do.
    I would opt with GHRP 2 over 6 and CJC no DAC over the DAC.
    Use the GHRP post wo instead of pre.
    Morning upon waking, post wo and right before bed (you may need a snack before hitting the z button)
    That's how I ran it. The spike PW and before bed are the most crucial...I ran GHRP-6 though, but GHRP-2 might be better suited for what you're after. I read GHRP-2 has the same effects as 6 minus the (at times) overbearing appetite increase from GHRP-6.

As far as HGH vs pepties, there is no question that HGH is far superior, but for the mere price of peptides, I personally found them worth running.

Blog Entries
    im not gonna do GHRP2 due to prolactin issues, i have pubertal gyno i dont wanna chance it. Also ill be on adderall during the year so ill need the appetite boost, and it doesnt have the prolactin issues so imma go with 6.

yea def cost factor is a issue, and i have good GH now so i dont wanna stop that. I just was curious about peptides cuz they dont inhibit anything...

as for GH bleed, so basically induced agromegaly? a continous GH bleed is what gives the pronounced sides i suppose?

so morning, post workout, and bed for the times? and 100mcg is ok for both?

what about MGF? for localized growth? any info on that?

Thread Information