Littleguy87 is offline New Member

How should I start?

I've been working out for a couple months now and haven't been seeing much results.. I'm 5' 10 155, I'm a type 1 diabetic but most enhancers don't affect that unless torrens a bunch of carbs I want to add something to help boost this, but not sure where to start.. Any help on what products would be good would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you are going to need to eat more. Nothing is going to add more weight if you dont have the food to go with it. And being your a diabetic straighten out your diet first and get your blood sugar under control with the new diet.

I'm also a type 1 diabetic.
    How old are you?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Agree with above. It won't do you any good to go on AAS if you aren't already seeing results. Get you diet and lifting sorted out first...simply adding drugs will not fix your problem.

Stats?

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleguy87 View Post
    I've been working out for a couple months now and haven't been seeing much results.. I'm 5' 10 155, I'm a type 1 diabetic but most enhancers don't affect that unless torrens a bunch of carbs I want to add something to help boost this, but not sure where to start.. Any help on what products would be good would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    10,000mg of good diet and training...As already stated, at 5'10" 155lbs you're a twig man. Gotta eat big to get big. Regardless of what some people may say, there are no short cuts to getting big. Pump yourself full of all the juice you want, but if your diet is garbage, you wont see a thing worth while.

Thread Information