Inquisitor is offline Associate Member

Losing libido in week 7

I am in week 7 of a 500 mg/wk TEST E cycle and my libido seems to be tapering off.

Let me be honest. One of my favorite parts of a test cycle is the high libido and rabid hunger for the female gender that it brings. I've had that until recently. I still have a normal libido, but not the "TEST Libido" that I love so much. I ran out of aromasin in wk 6 and wonder if that has anything to do with it. I have some liquid arimidex on hand, but I'm wary of taking it. I've been told that I don't need to take much of those on such a low dose of Test. I have clomid and nolva on hand but saving it for PCT.

So, is the tapered libido normal or should it still be raging? And.... could this have anything to do with the Aromasin, or lack thereof ?

EDIT: Let me add this.... I had a really hard workout last week and my body could be spending a lot of energy recovering (I'm 53). Also, I spent the weekend in a beach town and I was quite worn out from being in the sun and getting burnt. Can this be draining my libido ? Just wondering ?
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 06-20-2011 at 10:28 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If you stopped aromasin in week 6 and you started to experience low libido in week 7 then its obvious what the problem is. You need to get somemore aromasin and balance out your test/estrogen

Question..... Can I use this arimidex I have on hand or should I rush ship some aromasin ?
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 06-20-2011 at 08:24 PM.

Question..... Can I use this arimidex I have on hand or should I rush ship some aromasin ?

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Arimidex will be fine too.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ^^^ agreed arimidex is fine

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Thats crazy how everyone is different. When i ran Aromasin on my first test cycle my libido was nothing special. Next cycle which im on now I left it out and its through the roof.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Everyone is different.Saying you wont need a AI on 500mg is wrong.No one knows how your body is going to react.Adex will be fine.

nilrac is offline Member
    I use adex on my cycles to control est. Just listen to your body, I use just enough to control sides and still make good gains. My libido is always through the roof while on test, though it is high anyway lol.

Thread Information