kbzy is offline New Member

Anadrol + eq cycle advice

I am contemplating this next cycle, I usually run with sustanon 250 but want advice on the following:

EQ 600 mg per week for 15 weeks
    Anadrol 75 mg for first 3 weeks
    Nolvadex on hand

I have tons of anavar and was wondering if i should run var with the EQ. I know the above will be a mass cycle, and var and EQ would be more defined. However, can i run anavar after the Anadrol?

My stats are:

5ft 9
    180lbs
    11% BF

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Where's the test

I have test, but was getting really sick on the last cycle. My plan was to use only anadrol on this cycle. My gear is clean and legit, but i was getting bad fevers along with swelling and do not want to take that chance again. That was the only time i had gotten those symptoms, but it is the same gear i got and have used in the past.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    The swelling is water retention from the test, and anadrol if u used it, so I'd say run an AI during cycle to help combat the swelling.
    Running an oral only cycle equals bad news, running any cycle without test equals bad news. You need to rethink your proposed cycle.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I wouldn't ever run a cycle without test and in my opinion eq and anadrol don't belong in the same cycle

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    here's my .02

Overall..... oral only cycles are a bad idea...... HOWEVER - I would rather see someone run a var only cycle then run anadrol with EQ.

EQ sucks and is a worthless compound...... you'll blow up initially from the anadrol and you're going to fall into one hell of a depression when you stop it because the EQ isn't going to maintain anything you gain from it. If you choose to run the anadrol and EQ anyways..... please keep a log and update it weekly for us. Theres plenty of people that like to claim EQ worked for them but few are willing to run it alone or with a 4 week oral blast.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    here's my .02

Overall..... oral only cycles are a bad idea...... HOWEVER - I would rather see someone run a var only cycle then run anadrol with EQ.

EQ sucks and is a worthless compound...... you'll blow up initially from the anadrol and you're going to fall into one hell of a depression when you stop it because the EQ isn't going to maintain anything you gain from it. If you choose to run the anadrol and EQ anyways..... please keep a log and update it weekly for us. Theres plenty of people that like to claim EQ worked for them but few are willing to run it alone or with a 4 week oral blast.

~Haz~

I was always under the impression EQ gave few but permanent results. Even if gains are minimal, wouldn't it still be worth running EQ if they are permanent?

I would really appreciate your input......

Quote Originally Posted by higgy View Post
    I was always under the impression EQ gave few but permanent results. Even if gains are minimal, wouldn't it still be worth running EQ if they are permanent?

I would really appreciate your input......
    I hear that alot.... but really..... what is permanent? If you don't eat to maintain those 2lbs (if that) - you'll lose it. IMO no gains are permanent. What most people are referring to I think is the "type" of gains made....

Anadrol does put on muscle..... but also give many users water weight. When the anadrol is stopped..... people drop 5 or 6lbs from 10lbs but think the compound sucks because they dropped so much weight. They don't realize that they dropped water weight and still retained some mass. So now I ask..... why inject yourself with extra oil for 12+ weeks all for minimal gains when you can attain the same or more from other compounds..... either not using oil via orals or making better gains with a different oil compound.

It's just not worth putting a compound into you that isn't going to do much for you to begin with. why waste the syringe space..... in some cases you might need to inject 3x a week to fit the oil depending on how much test/eq you use - so why risk more scar tissue? Some guys will say they get an increase in vascularity and thats why they use it..... if their bodyfat is low enough they'll be vascular anyways. Anadrol increases red blood cells alot also..... tren also..... and in my avy I had no EQ in me lol.

I have no personal gain from bashing EQ..... i'm just trying to save some guys the trouble of wasting their time and money for something thats not going to make them happy. It's been shown over and over again to not produce...... but if someone wants to try it anyways just to see for themselves..... I understand.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Thanks for the advice guys, i have never taken a cycle without test so i appreciate the feedback. Higgy what u posted makes total sense, and Hazard you bet i will keep you posted if i do the drol/eq stack. The following cycle makes more sense to me:

500 mg test /week
    600 mg EQ/week
    75mg anadrol /week

I'll do the anavar near the end of the cycle or just leave it out

Quote Originally Posted by kbzy View Post
    Thanks for the advice guys, i have never taken a cycle without test so i appreciate the feedback. Higgy what u posted makes total sense, and Hazard you bet i will keep you posted if i do the drol/eq stack. The following cycle makes more sense to me:

500 mg test /week
    600 mg EQ/week
    75mg anadrol /week

I'll do the anavar near the end of the cycle or just leave it out
    If you increase the test though...... you'll have no clue what the EQ is doing for you. Thats the main point we (more me and marcus) try to make..... you should gain off of 500mg's test and especially with anadrol. So when you do..... you can't exactly say that EQ was great in your cycle..... the gains made will more than likely have been from the other compounds.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Haz, thanks for that info. I normally run test/deca with anadrol to kick start, but if i do run EQ i will keep you posted

Thread Information