PitMaster is offline Associate Member

Bridging cyles,stocking up

Well here's the heads up. I actually have 4 weeks worth of sust @500mg a wk. I have 10 wks. worth of dbol . I was gonna up my sust to 10 weeks and go that alone. I was considering bridging enanthate 500mg per week for 8 weeks at the end of this cycle and just leaving the dbol(that I have)alone. I am not touching any of this until my body has recovered from injury. I will know when, might be a good 3 more months. This is first cycle, also why i'm chosing not to stack so I can watch side affects more closely. I ask this cuz of cost versus gain. I get more quantity with the enanthate and the sust is quick acting low water gain and test enanthate is opposite, but first cycle bridging and please keep in mind I Have the dbol just sitting there. I can't stress enough that I will sit on it, like I have until I am ready. Please revise cycle if you crazy's would and easy Mustang, I get it I'm green and pee like a girl and you stand back from the urinal and pee with 2 hands. When I'm done I'll be peeing from the other room, Might need some assistance holding it though :P. Really Lay it on guys I don't care.
    Last edited by PitMaster; 06-20-2011 at 06:00 PM. Reason: missed word

Thread Information