anon78910 is offline New Member

First Cycle Plan: Starting on monday

My friend and I got a hold of legit stuff. I am 6'3 202 lbs 14% bf. I have a 4 week supply of d bol and an 8 week supply of a test sust/prop blend and I have aromasin and nolvadex .

Myself:
    1-8 Test 500/wk
    3-6 Dbol 30 ED OR (3 and 4 dbol, 5 and 6 anavar instead)
    10-14 Nolva ED (dont remember dosage but higher at first)
    Aromasin throughout the entire thing
    ZMA throughout the whole thing
    multivitamins + good diet

My friend who is opposed to needles who I have tried to endlessly tell is taking anavar only for 8 weeks plus nolva at the end as well. is he COMPLETELY wasting his time or will he keep a good 10 lbs of solid muscle which is all he basically wants. He will be taking a cycle of creatine with the var as well. let me know if the creatine is a good idea with the var.

I wanted to know any opinions you may have on the top cycle. We were considering a switch and i would take weeks 3 and 4 with dbol then 5 and 6 with anavar then go back to the test. Would that quick switch be advised? I am not looking get huge but get a little bigger and extremely toned. I figure it would help him keep his gains if he did dbol for first 2 weeks then the last 6 on anavar. The stuff is already purchased and cannot be changed so please give advice based on the material we already have.

would this 2 week switch be advised based on my goals or am I better off with the 4 week dbol cycle only along with the test for the 8 weeks?

Thanks
    Last edited by anon78910; 06-20-2011 at 08:00 PM.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    How old are you?

25 my buddy is 24, been training on off since highschool

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your cycle looks terrible.

Sust for 8 weeks is not long enough. It needs to be run a minimum of 10 imo.

Starting your dbol 3 weeks in and only running it for 3 weeks is pointless.

The idea to run 2 weeks of dbol and 2 weeks of var doesnt make sense.

Saying you dont remember the dosage of the nolva but higher at first shows your lack of research.

So far it looks like you dont have enough gear to properly cycle and have done little to none research about how to cycle and PCT properly

Justhav2p is offline Junior Member
    Put the pills down,....

Start saving your pennies,

Purchase test and do 500 mgs a week for 12 weeks.
    Get HCG ,
    AI,
    PCT
    All before you start.

sxxen is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post

Saying you dont remember the dosage of the nolva but higher at first shows your lack of research.

So far it looks like you dont have enough gear to properly cycle and have done little to none research about how to cycle and PCT properly
    I think he means:

Week 3
    Week 4
    Week 5
    Week 6

Week 3-6. Start of week 3, to end of week 6.

which is 4 weeks.

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justhav2p View Post
    Purchase test and do 500 mgs a week for 12 weeks.
    Get HCG ,
    AI,
    PCT
    All before you start.
    Exactly, go and get enough Test for at least 10 weeks, you can use the Dbol for the first 4 weeks since you have it and you can add the HCG and an AI as well but for the love of Pete- please have a sound diet and training set up and ready to go.

thanks for the negativity and shitty advice! dont comment on threads if all you are going to do is bash them. The reason I went on this thread was for some advice on the switch from anavar and dbol for those 2 weeks, which I could not find in my research. So thanks for the detailed thoughtful reason. By the way, its 4 weeks of dbol not 3, so read before you make assumptions. I could only afford 8 weeks of test, and I have done my research. Give me good advice or dont bother making assumptions.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    woah dude, i think noles12 is not out of line. helping words aren't always kind. Maybe a few misunderstandings, but i think he is right. If you don't remember the exact dosage of some thing then you probably aren't ready. It should be seared into your brain from researching it over and over

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    save more money and buy more test..or dont do the cycle...really dude u have to

I apologize for the quick negative reaction I had to his post.

But it seems like everyone is saying go 10 weeks at the least. The guy I bought it from cannot give me just another 4 weeks, it was a whole sketchy situation I do not want to deal with again (however i do know the stuff is real). i just felt uncomfortable with the person I got it from, he was a very very impatient person.

so based on what I HAVE, would you guys suggest going slightly less test per week to last 10 weeks? It would be 400 per week 200 2x week. I know the minimum recommended is 500/week but what would be better in my scenario?

1) 400 for 10 weeks or 500 for 8 weeks
    2) Dbol for first 4 weeks or dbol for mid test cycle (i would do this to wait for the test to kick in, i know it takes a few weeks)

You can tell me my cycle sucks all you want and that I should be doing something else, but this is the material I have and would like to use it because it is undoubtedly much better than nothing at all, anyone who disagrees with that is just flat out wrong. so please give me the best advice based on what I have. it can OBVIOUSLY be better, but im not made of money.

mrnice2011 is offline New Member
    i think you shud take the lads advice,they no there s##t!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Looks like you need to do some research.

If you cant afford 2 more weeks of gear how can you afford the proper food for your diet?

Im not trying to bash you but from what you have posted you are not ready

mrnice2011 is offline New Member
    hey guys is there any1 from ireland on this thread?
    Last edited by mrnice2011; 06-21-2011 at 12:09 PM.

mrnice2011 edit your post. Fishing for sources is not allowed on this board

Justhav2p is offline Junior Member
    If you cant afford 2 more weeks of gear how can you afford the proper food for your diet?

Im not trying to bash you but from what you have posted you are not ready
    This....

Big red flag if you can't afford a proper cycle, how are you going to afford the massive amounts of proper foods to fuel your cycle.

Young man, google is your friend. You need a crash course on steroids .

If you can't do them properly, You will be another reason why steroids has a bad name.

ill afford food with my weekly paycheck. like i said in then post before, i had to buy everything at that exact moment and thats what i had enough money for at the time, and cannot buy again for a while.

Does anyone have useful advice that DOES NOT involve buy more roids?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ^^ your made cause you didnt buy the stuff you need and that people are telling you that.
    I would run the test at 400 for 10 weeks then.
    Also you said you have a sust/prop mix? what is it? Cause sust already has prop in it. Is there extra prop?

the blend is test prop 50mgs, test phenylpropionate 75mgs, test isocaproate 150 mgs. a total of 275 mg/ml. How is this blend???

Should I cut the dose down still? I inject 2x a week for 8 weeks, i was considering taking it for 10 weeks, but since it will be with less test, taking it 3x a week so my test levels are consistent.

I was also considering going 250 per week for the first 2 weeks (doing dbol weeks 1-4 at 30 ED). Then increasing to 425 EW for 8 more weeks. Would you guys suggest this instead?

Or even go less test and go for 12 weeks, I know 500 every week is recommended but ive also heard 250 a week is the minumum where results are still seen. So a 12 week cycle would end up being 333 per week, or I can do 250 a week for the first 2 weeks then 350 per week for the next 10 weeks.

Can you please give me the best option for what I have? other than wait for more stuff. i dont have the time or resources for that.

Thread Information