JG9baller is offline New Member

Oxandroplex=anavar cycle

I'm 41 6'0 210 have a great base of muscle but can't target area of fat.
    Thinking about taking 30 mg aday for for weeks.
    With steady cardio in morning before I eat. Steady diet of one complex carb and one proten every 21/2 hours and cardio at night steady to high pace.
    Any suggestion if any thanks.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Have you had your test levels tested lately?

Also, using var for 4 weeks will not help cause you will quiting at the time the var will began to work really good

JG9baller is offline New Member
    How long should I run it and how many MGs aday?

pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member
    From what I have read, var will shut you down, so you should run it with test, and plan out a pct to bring your hpta back online after.

WSC786 is offline Associate Member
    Hey man,

Pheenyx is right. Some people get shut down from Anavar and some people don't. I would only run it with test if you wanted to. Anavar would be one of the only orals that I believe you can do on its own. With that beening said the results aren't going to be as good as if you added test.
    I just finished a 8 week cycle of anavar only @ 50mgs per day. I used it to help preserve muscle while I was cutting. It worked pretty good I lost bf but my diet was also a big part of it....and would be with you to.
    I wouldn't do it again on its own I didn't find that I gain much strength but I kept the strength that I had before I cut....so I guess thats not bad either. If I ran it again I would use 70mg per day and adjust if need be.
    For PCT I used 2 weeks of Nolvadex @ 40/20 and Clomid @ 100/50.
    Take a liver support like Liv52 or Milk Thistle. I had my liver values checked with about 1 week into my PCT which was about 2 weeks after I stopped taking Milk Thistle and my values were a couple of points high nothing that the doctor was really worried about. So to be safe Milk Thistle at 1000mg a day.

nilrac is offline Member
    ...if you want to run the var alone then run it. Absolutely no need to whap 500mg of test into the cycle if your head isn't there yet... it's a whole other kettle of fish. You will be shutdown far worse after 10wks+ on test as opposed to 6wks on var.

Run your var for 6wks, up the dose to 60mgs per day, then run a decent PCT. You should be able to get decent gains if your diet and training is dialed in. That is my advice.

Thread Information