Thread: Primobolan only

tago is offline Banned

Primobolan only

Hy guys!!

i am thinking in starting in a stack with only primo. It will be my first experience on steroids .

I was thinking in about 8 weeks on up to 300 mg/week(injectable).

For as far as i know, at least i have been reading some stuff, it doesn't have a very strong effect on hormonal test, so the famous "deca dick" wouldnīt be a problem with this, i hope!! Post cycle i think utīs better to do some clomid after right?!

So anyone tryed already cycled with primo by itself?? Do you think itīs possible to gain some muscle mass, just 5 or 6 Lbs. iīm looking for a very light increase e muscle mass, nothing obvious like with test.

Thanks,

nilrac is offline Member
    Good primo is hard to get. I know that alot of the amps out of Turkey etc are more than likely 50mg of deca per amp. I also think this is a reason that people tend to try and dose primo at 800mg+ per week as the compound is bunk/underdosed.

I'm cycling my primo with a test base. This is what I would recommend you do. Dosage is up to you, but I wouldn't cycle it on it's own... imagine it was 50mg of deca? lol
    I'd also try and score a good UGL version of primo as opposed to the 'pharma' amp versions, as most will be fake IMO (as previously mentioned).

nilrac is offline Member
    Also for 5-6Lbs only, you would be better just continuing naturally with a good diet and training system. No need for any AAS.

tago is offline Banned
    Thanks nilrac...ya, maybe 5-6Lbs iīm being to modest,lol...ok i want more
    Ok, and where do i get a f.... UGL??? Iīm from Portugal, and how do we recognize a UGL?? Of course itīs easier to go to the internet and go to those websites like anabolic sales and pharmas...and these are the ones that can sell fakes right?!
    Well when i said that i want a light increse i mean slowly increase, nothing that people can say "how did you grow up from a week to another or aomething like that"

PS: sorry for my lack of knowledge in some issues...

nilrac is offline Member
    UGL = Underground Lab

Not something I can help you with I'm afraid. A case of either finding a source at your local gym or via the web.

Goodluck.

Thread Information