Bigjerdog is offline Associate Member

Surprise! More Dbol Questions

Ok so I went thru a few pages of dbol threads and didnt really find what I was looking for so here goes...
    I have been going back and forth for a while about adding Dbol on a cycle. So far I have done 1 complete cycle 500 Test E weekly 10 weeks. I am 4 weeks into a sust cycle and I bought dbol initially and planned to use it as a kickstart. I went back and forth and decided against it. I was not sold on the risk/reward values. However now I am back on the other side of the fence and considering it again. A few things I am unsure of or concerned about. Can you Bros answer a couple questions for me?

1. 50 a day seems to be the normal dosage, to me it seems like a lot for a first time user of Dbol. Can I get away with 30-40 and still see gains? Would there be a noticable diference between the 2?

2. Back Pumps What exactly is it? I have seen posts where guys talk about they cant even go about their day because its so bad. What is the severity of the back pumps dependant on? Pain tolerance? lol Is there a way to remedy this? or minimize it?

3.I love my test boners and so does my wife and 3 girlfriends (kidding about the girlfriends). Is dbol going to affect this even if Im running a full 500 per week test?

4. There was another one but I started imagining about what if I really had 3 girlfriends and forgot... Anyways... If I remember Ill add to this.

Appreciate the help Bros!

Oh shit was going over post and remembered... Liv52. Is this used before the start of dbol? or during?

buffgator is offline king of mass
    30-40mg will give you great results......I've never had it effect my erections and I've used it it it it almost on every cycle I've ever done........back pumps hurt and are awkward taurine i believe is what most people take for them........i run the liver care during the use and about another 4 weeks after or maybe longer if i still have a bit left

miboleron is offline Junior Member
    Please provide us with your stats.

1. You are right 50 is too much for 1-st time user. You will be fine with 30 for 4 weeks for kickstart.
    2. You feel you lower back so pumped that is incomfortable to walk and almost unbearable to do deatlifts, squats, traps etc. I have this issue mainly with drol, with dbol only with very high dosages. Cant advice for a remedy.
    3. Nope, as long as you keep the test there.
    4. If you really have 3 gf`s better not overdo the dbol, cause the backpumps will make it really hard to f_ck them all.

ah stats... 6' 220 39 currently on 2nd cycle..
    Body fat is around 16-18 havnt measured for a while since it was 20 but lost 30pounds over the last 6 months or so. I am aware this isnt ideal. But I have had very little side effects with any of my cycles. A little bit of acne is all. I use aromasin on cycle and pct with nolva and clomid

when do the back pumps start to kick in? 1st day? 1st week?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Back pumps - 10-14 days for me at 50mg

Had to drop dose to 25mg
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    50 is too high imo, i did 30mgs and got good results
    i suggest you start the dbol when your test gains start to taper(week 8 or so)

this was my first time with dbol, thought it was a great combo with test(i used it later in the cycle instead of a kick start)

Thanks guys I guess that covers it unless anyone has more info or wants to add anything I am definitely interested in hearing more view points but the answers seem legit to me. I think ill drop about 15mg right now and hit the gym do another 15 this afternoon

Rosco901 is offline Associate Member
    i might be different here but i have done a few cycles with dbol as a kicker and at one point i was taking 100mg a day, with regards to back pumps i drank water like a camel and that helped alot with the pumps even stopped them from occuring.

Ok cool I drink water like that pretty much on the norm so thats good to know. I am also going to try the taurine. Can anyone else verify taurine is a good way to help with the pumps? The idea that my back might hurt to the point where I cant squat or dead is buggin the shit outa me lol

Thread Information