anabolicanimal1 is offline New Member

Question Need Help With My Overall Cycle 15 weeks out from comp!

Hey guys Im new to the forum but been competing for a while nwo this year I planna to win my NABBA section Iv just finished Ketosis and finished at 6% bf and am into a lean bulk for 4 weeks now so now looking for most effective gear to use for the bulk

Drug use:
    for injectables 4iu HGH ED of 30mg test prop EOD eq 100mg EOD tren 100 mg EOD Mast EOD Armidex1 mg EOD
    FOR MY ORALS/Extras need some help
    my oral use only So I am hoping to hit a good anabolic rebound starting my lean bulk diet but dont know what orals would benefit it the best I began anavar 80mgs a day since friday after week or 2 up it to maybe 100mg ED how do you guys think 80mg of anavar 100mg anadrol and 75 mg of privoron everyday to use to kick start the bulk possibly even use some IGF-1 L3 for maybe 28 days also @20mcg pwo ??
    Will have letrozole on stand by also have some winny tabs..
    If you guys could take a look at this for me what adjustments you would make for the next4 weeks especially with the orals and IGF-1 use for the next 4 weeks that would be great and can post my plan then for what im planning to use 11 weeks out
    Thanks guys
    Diet for next 4 weeks as well also is as follows

DIET PROTOCOL

MEAL 1

5 whole Omega-3 Eggs (with 6 additional whites) with 1/2 cup oatmeal

*** Omelet style with some mushrooms and spinach if you like. Use Macadamia nut oil to grease your pan

MEAL 2
    SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein Isolate*** with 1.5 Tablespoon of All Natural PB

MEAL 3
    “Lean Protein Meal” 7oz (cooked) chicken (or Turkey, or Tuna, or tilapia, flounder, or cod) with 1/3-cup RAW almonds, cashews or walnuts with 1/2 cup brown rice

MEAL 4
    SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein Isolate with 1 ˝ tablespoons of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar added)

MEAL 5: POST WORKOUT SHAKE (immediately following your workout): 60g Whey Isolate with 40g Waxy Maize Starch

MEAL 6

“Fatty Protein Meal” 7oz (cooked) Salmon, Swordfish, or 7oz RED MEAT (filet mignon, or top round cut) with 1 cup green beans or 1 cup asparagus with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Macadamia nut oil and vinegar with 4oz sweet potato

really need some help here guys going to try start this protocol tomorrow all opinions and advice would be greatly appreciated

AnabolicAnimal1

tony1032 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome aboard pal, good luck with the competition.

Just curious on why such a low dose of test (especially considering the other substances) and such a high dose of arimidex .

anabolicanimal1 is offline New Member
    thanks mate bro sorry that was a typo its meant to be 300g of test prop EOD not 30!! haaha woops sorry guys so among these lines who has advise or opinions on what orals would go well with these diets and drugs ?

Thread Information